Albion v Hednesford

I have just been looking at the Hednesford forum after yesterdays 0-0 draw with Radcliffe.
From what I have read their midfield does not appear to be playing well together, and their 19 year old centre back looks a bit shaky.

Here are a few quotes from their forum:

"Today was very frustrating, loads of effort no end product."
"tatically we were shocking, no-one seemed to know where they were playing!"
"Witton will hardly be worried about playing us, but after that performance today we should about them."
"midfield is all over the place and subsequently service to the strikers is very limited. We didn’t even look dangerous from set-pieces today!"
"a point at Witton will do nicely."
" do not think the ‘engine room’ of the team is functioning well at the moment, which is likely to be the reason that we are not creating any chances."
"if we continue to play like we have in the Leek and Radcliffe games against Witton we are more than likely to be on the end of a thumping!!! "

I don’t know what anyone else thinks, but from these comments from Hednesford supporters, I am pretty confident of a win on Tuesday.

One final thing, this last quote certainly doesn’t apply to use.
"yeah its the time of the year though where pretty football stops getting played and its brawling what counts… personally why i think the better footballing teams have bad patches"

Up the Albion, and roll on Tuesday!!

BEWARE A WOUNDED BEAST!!! Hednesford will be no push over.
WHS.

You miss the point.
No one is suggesting a pushover.
If their fans are disaffected it is in stark contrast to ours.
If they are justified in their reactions then we are right to be confident which is not the same as complacent.

I expect us to win but with this brilliant squad of players only complacancy can stop us winning this league as I have been saying we will since Christmas. With Kennedy in goal and a solid back four the sky really is the limit. The rest of the team are scoring goals for fun!!! WE WILL BE CHAMPIONS but we MUST stay focused for the next 8-10 weeks.
WHS.