Albion v. Kendal

Quite sure if there is a problem it will be sorted, a tough game coming up on Tuesday will need experienced players to perform so lets get behind the squad. I am trying to get there to support them hope to see a few familiar faces down there.

Chrisy G has been in fantastic form all season, for me Peers was the obvious choice to lose his place with Whalley coming back into the side. However, would like to have seen Peers on a bit sooner, maybe for MM who seemed subdued.<br>I agree too many players out of position. Its a case of ‘square pegs, round holes’ i think to try and get the 11 on the pitch that Jim thinks are his best. I have the utmost repect for Jim, but if he is trying to accomodate his ‘best’ 11, rather than picking his best ‘team’, then i think it is a bit Sven like. But i’m sure he’ll get it right. He’s rarely let us down in the last 9 months or so.<br><br>Fingers crossed for tomorrow night. Will be a tough un.

my thoughts…firstly Tom Spearitt as a full back is not working it is clear to see that he is out of position, he doesnt interlink with the wingers and plays far too many hit and hope balls up the field… also Darren Hockenhall lacks confidence at times (is this because he is also out of position perhaps?!)<br>As for the Tom Spearitt situation what does Jim do?? does he put him back in central defence? how can he with Tony Barrass playing so well and Pritchard cant be dropped can he? (difficult one) we have 3 central defenders with only room for 2…<br>Another big thing for me is that Mike Mosely isnt producing the goods…we all love MM (and his goal ratio over recent seasons speaks for itself) but i find him frustrating to watch at times and he gets caught offside far too many times…<br>The 3 wingers (Mark Peers, Sean Whalley and Chris Gaghan) are top class but simlarly with the defence situation we have 3 wingers and only room for 2! could it be an idea to give Sean Whalley a go up front instead of MM… ???<br>I think Jim has some tricky decisions to make but im sure he will get the balance right!<br>Come on the Albs we can do it this time!!! [smiley=banane.gif]<br>

I suppose its better to have 3 players to fill 2 positions than the other way around!! But yeah i would try either Peers or Whalley through the middle. Might give MM a bit of a wake-up call. Don’t like to get on his case after all the goals he has scored, and he’s also the first player (along with Pritch of course) to acknowledge the fans away from home.<br><br>Ched, i need to speak to you. Are you going Matlock tomorrow?

no mate not goin matlock whats up, text me on 07834 389710 if ya want

Since the Kendal game on 2nd September, the Albion have played 21 games in all competitions. ?The playing record since that awful day is as follows:<br><br>P21 W13 D6 L2 GF43 GA20<br><br>League games only<br>P12 W6 D5 L1 GF21 GA12