Bring A Friend Day 24/02/07

You may of noticed posters up on Saturday, but the 24th of Feb is Bring A Friend Day down at Fortress WP. There is a happy hour in the bar before the game, and other offers also. Neil will fill us in i’m sure…

I will be handing out flyers on Saturday at the Marine game.

The match itself is against Whitby, so a MASSIVE game in regards to our promotion hopes. Anybody who is able to fully support this initiative will be doing the club a HUGE favour.

More details to follow…

Not that much to fill in really - happy hour - didn’t specify offers (will see if I can find out a bit more on Saturday)

Just noticed its the same day the rentboys have their trophy game so added incentive to grab a friend and show we can still draw a good crowd even though they are at home as well.

What’s the score with admission prices??

Same as usual - under 16’s free though don’t forget.

Hope the ball is rolling a little now with this one, leaflets will be handed out again at the Hednesford game too.

With regards the happy hour I have been told it is 50p off pints and bottles from 1.30 until 3pm. There will also be promotions on spirits etc if thats your thing. Expect lucozade will be unchanged tho! :-[