Cheshire FM Match Reports

Cheshire FM is now on-air across mid-Cheshire on 92.5. This is a not for profit community based radio station and the sport team are keen to get as much match day information. If you are at the match and could provide a short update at half time and full time, pleaee get in touch.

Cheshire FM sport

A note for anyone not going to Whitby at the weekend, I have spoken with Kevin Farrell at Cheshire FM and agreed to do a some reports/updates from the game. As and when any goals go in there will be an update as well as pre-match/half-time/full-time short reports!

The station has recently launched on 92.5 FM (and you can also listen online through their website at www.cheshirefm.com). The station is very keen to support Witton and other local sides and have a dedicated sports programme on Saturday afternoon. I may not be able to do every game with work committments so if there is anyone who fancies doing this as well then let me know.

I’ll have to root around and get my sheepskin jacket out of the wardrobe in preparation!!!

;D

Just visited their website and the link to our fixtures page is broken!

The links for the V*cs, Runcorn Linnets and Winsford Utd all work.

Are they a subsidary of the Northwich Guardian?
WHS.

No

Just wondered, the Guardian ignore us too!!!
WHS.

I thought we made the back page this week!!!