Hanley Town v. Witton Albion

Yes I think it is Nine.

Latest Scores:

Glossop North End 1 Clitheroe 2.

Runcorn Linnets 4 Ramsbottom United 0.

Latest Score: Runcorn Linnets 5 Ramsbottom United 0.

1 Like

Full Time Score from Potteries Park:

Hanley Town 0 Witton Albion 0.

Today’s Attendance: 235.

Full Time Scores:

Glossop North End 1 Clitheroe 2.

Runcorn Linnets 5 Ramsbottom United 0.

Well a bit disappointing but given the ref seemed to like Hanley and not Witton not a bad point!

We lacked a bit of sparkle today and didn’t create a lot, I guess injuries and suspensions catch up eventually.

Been a very good season overall full of entertaining football. Not all bad today, as 1874 plastics stayed up so that’s 6 points for next season again! UTA

One of those games where the two sides cancelled each other out.

Neither keeper had a save to make in the first half and only a few each in the second. Their defence was well martialed by their ex Stoke City player-manager Ryan Shotton (although he was lucky not to have been booked on a couple of occasions).

You could see why they are now unbeaten in 7 games (including a 4-0 win against 1874 earlier this month.

We defended well, with Jordan Barrow having a good game at centre-half in the absence of the not fully fit Ben Harrison and Mike Koral having another good game, both defensively and going forward.

Thought Ollie Hitchcox was unlucky to be booked when he stretched to make a tackle when he slightly overan the ball while breaking forward.

We did well to keep a clean sheet given that we played the last 25 minutes or so with 10 men (the less said about the sending off the better!) and with Elliot Rokka clearly limping in the last few minutes.

I agree with CJ, a very good season overall, given that we started with a completely new management team and a new set of players.

Things also seem to be going in the right direction off the field too.