Monday's Fixtures and Predictions.....

Monday’s games and predictions from mystic rabbit!..

15:00 AFC Telford United vs. Marine [color=blue]1-1 DRAW (for a change)![/color]
15:00 Ashton United vs. Leek Town [color=blue]2-1 HOME WIN (both need a win, although Leek appear to be on a better run Ashton’s pitch may rule again)![/color]
15:00 Fleetwood Town vs. Radcliffe Borough [color=blue]2-0 HOME WIN (codheads are pushing for the play-offs, with a game in hand, Radcliffe all but gone)![/color]
15:00 Guiseley vs. Gateshead [color=blue]1-1 DRAW (Guiseley may need to win to stay in the play-offs and Gatehead’s chance looks to have gone, feels like a draw)![/color]
15:00 Kendal Town vs. Mossley [color=blue]2-2 DRAW (Moseley badly need a win to avoid relegation, both of these teams leak goals, nothing to separate them)![/color]
15:00 Lincoln United vs. Frickley Athletic [color=blue]1-0 HOME WIN (Neither have much to play for, Frickley could still get dragged into the bottom though)![/color]
19:45 Matlock Town vs. Ilkeston Town [color=blue]1-0 HOME WIN (Matlock need to keep their play-off hopes alive, Ilkeston sat in mid table)![/color]
15:00 North Ferriby United vs. Whitby Town [color=blue]1-1 DRAW (Not much to separate these, Whitby faint chance of play-offs, could do with them getting beat)![/color]
15:00 Ossett Town vs. Burscough [color=blue]0-1 AWAY WIN (Ossett nothing to play for, expect Burscough to win by narrow margin, need them to slip up)![/color]
15:00 Prescot Cables vs. Hednesford Town [color=blue]0-0 DRAW (Hednesford need the win, not sure where they will score though)![/color]
15:00 Witton Albion vs. Grantham Town [color=blue]3-0 HOME WIN (Problem is we should win by 3 goals, need to make it happen)![/color]

Above all we need Burscough to slip up at Ossett today, however I’m not sure it will happen! I think Telford and Marine may cancel each other out and a draw in this would be possibly the best result, as would draws for Guiseley and Hednesford.

Whilst we should not take Grantham for granted (I am sure they would love a Bank Holiday away win at the league leaders), we need to beat them and take the opportunity to build our goal difference to an unreachable level.

Looking forward to the game, probably have most of the above predictions wrong (with the exception of the bottom one I hope)!

Form guide over the last 6 games (Albion - home form, Grantham - away form)

[tt] P W D L F A GD Pts
Witton Albion 6 6 0 0 26 5 +21 18
Grantham Town 6 0 0 6 5 15 -10 0[/tt]

An absolute banker home win, but football is a funny game!

I think today may be the day when the frustrations of the last few games get taken out on Grantham and we give them an absolute pasting. I bloody hope so.

Count no chickens- I remember Eastwood a few years ago and that 1-1 draw. They had a team of youth players out that day and we didn’t manage it. This current team is of a higher standard but the warnings are there. No complacency please - my nails can’t cope!

Gutted i cant make today (im still rough from saturday!)
3 or 4 nil will do tho! Im at work so ill keep the telford and burscough scores updated on here!

3 out of 11 Rabbit. End of term marking, like the Albion today, could do better!!!

;D

After yesterday I’ll give up predicting anything again Chad! Never would you have picked out 4-4 at home against Grantham or Fleetwood losing 0-3 at home to Radcliffe!!!

It really was a funny set of results yesterday, as you said elsewhere only one win in the top half, incredible! It shows that pressure/confidence and focus play massive parts in the outcome.

Of course the only easy one to predict was Telford making a draw!