Shooting ourselves in the foot!

The front page of the web-site advertises…

Forthcoming fixtures
No events

How can we criticise the local press about not giving us enough coverage when we cannot keep our own web-site up to date?

I appreciate it’s a difficult task to maintain the site’s content, but if we are going to do it, let’s make sure it’s done to it’s most effective.

By the way, this was reported to me by a friend in the West Midlands, who had been told how well we were doing by a Telford fan at his work. So he was checking out when he could come to watch us.

Have to hold up my hands for this one. Updating the fixtures was on my list of things to do, but spent most of the weekend working, and yesterday the net was down at work for a period which corresponded with my free time.

With the new look site, anyone can be given the access rights to update, so anyone who fancies helping out just get in touch. This could be to moderate the message board or to update fixtures, web links, match reports etc. I can’t spare the time nowadays that I used to spend on the original site before I moved abroad, so offers of help are greatly appreciated.

Mike, PM me with the details and I would be glad to lend a hand with updates.