Steve Settle

Greenie, to a man of your considerable means I doubt you will even miss the minuscule amount you will be parting with. I’ll put you down for a large!

Robbo, I think we should get a job lot of painter’s overalls with the number 4 on the back and some suitably witty slogan (I’ll leave it with you). Could be amusing for the first away day!!!

I will be ordering a home and an away, both in large, on which I will be having “Moseley 9” printed :slight_smile:

I see you have taken up clarvoyancy during the closed season!!!

Very smart ! Do they do one with " Billy " on the back ?

Steve is a very hard worker and loves to attack down the flanks - he certainly endeared himself to our fans during his time here and, I for one, am sad to see him go.

All the best Sets, you’ll be guaranteed a good reception from us next season.

Cheers Matt, we look forward to seeing you boys down next season, lots of good things appear to happening at your club.

Settle and Willis sound like two very good signings, we’ll be sure to look after them down here. Unfortunately we have had to take two of your boys on the basis that most of our former first team have been persuaded to make glamour moves to ply their trade for a big team in Manchester (detect slight hint of sarcasm)!

If you have any more you can send in our direction we would be much obliged, but I am guessing you would rather keep hold of the others.

Good luck for next season!

I will be having Vince and a bullseye printed on mine!

The_Wincham_Rabbit wrote:

Well it worked when I got “Fowler” on my Liverpool shirt a couple of seasons back :wink:

Or maybe something else… :laugh:

Grazzer10 wrote:

Well that will be the first fine then…

Will a couple hours paint scraping this morning suffice as payment?