A reminder......

…of the Information Meeting on Monday 15 August, commencing at 7pm.<br><br>Messrs Worthington, Finley and Vince will give a preview of the forthcoming season.<br><br>And an opportunity to ask questions.<br><br>GE<br>

Ask questions, in the knowledge that you won’t get banned! ;D ;D ;D

Graham, Is Kevin coming as the youth team manager, Just a thought

Yes, please invite him.<br><br>GE<br>

Probably won’t be able to make it so on my behalf could someone ask:-<br><br>'Bearing in mind the comments of Rob Sproston with regard to support of last months Sportsmans Dinner being crucial. What is the CURRENT financial situation at the club,and are we confident that the club has the reources to back Garys title challenge?"<br><br>TA<br>

You will have to identify yourself, if you want someone to do your dirty work or are you a coward [smiley=ranting.gif] [smiley=nono.gif]

NO. <br><br>If I’m there I’ll ask it. <br><br>Based on our past experiences don’t you think the question of sustainability is a relevant question?<br><br>

I take it noone asked that very relevant question!<br><br>Hypothetically IF the budget is being cut by ?300 per week and we are 10 weeks into the season SURELY the ?3000 budget shortfall will be covered by the prize money won thus far in the FA CUP - because that can’t possibly have been included in the budget?<br><br>The timing is curious to say the least.

?6k, or are you forgetting Worksop!

The problem arises when there are requests for a higher budget.<br><br>When it has been made perfectly clear that the current budget is what we can afford and is sufficient.

[quote]The problem arises when there are requests for a higher budget.

When it has been made perfectly clear that the current budget is what we can afford and is sufficient.[/quote]<br><br>Sorry Debbie but that just isn’t good enough.<br>The budget is sufficient for what level of football???<br>We had a bloody good manager who had ambitions to take Witton into tne Conf. North.<br>You don’t get out of the Unibond and play Conference football by cutting the budgets.<br>As a supporter I want Witton to win things and get into the Conference North. It’s plainly obvious that there’s no chance of that with this Chairman.<br>He’s lost us the best manager we’ve had for some time.<br>Jim Vince as manager. Perhaps ok. But the fans want more than ok. They want to progress.<br>Very, Very Disappointed in the recent events and obvious non ambition.<br> <br>

Who says the budget has been cut?<br><br>Anonymous posters on this website - that’s who.<br><br>The budget was certainly sufficient to get promotion - he put a good team together on that budget and didn’t need to improve it by spending more.<br><br>We can’t go down the path of throwing money at the team whenever the manager asks for it - look at JD and Ryan Baker. I’d prefer to have a football team to watch rather than go bust trying to get out of this league.

[quote]Who says the budget has been cut?

Anonymous posters on this website - that’s who.

The budget was certainly sufficient to get promotion - he put a good team together on that budget and didn’t need to improve it by spending more.

We can’t go down the path of throwing money at the team whenever the manager asks for it - look at JD and Ryan Baker. ?I’d prefer to have a football team to watch rather than go bust trying to get out of this league.[/quote]<br><br>The budget has been cut, it is more than obvious. No one asked for more! Cannot believe Witton’s budget allowed for an FA cup run to sustain wages and yet once we got one we decided to cut wages. Tell me the budeget won’t be down to ?1,000 by Christmas as I have heard.<br><br>If you know differently and I am wrong I lose, no great loss. You are a true fan I believe. Don’t make statements without quouting your source else you may well be made to very foolish.<br><br>It is on good authority that the Chairman tod GF to cut the wage bill by ?300, and to reduce it to ?1000pw total by Christamas.<br><br>You speak as if you are in the know. So, smple answer to a simple question.<br><br>Was GF told to reduce his wage bill?

If I was asked by anyone to risk the future of the club and then would have to turn round to the loyal fans who bailed us out several times when after we had muppets in charge who DIDNT have the bottle to say NO on several occasions, if you’re a real supporter with any form of memory you would also have said no.<br><br>Give the board your support unless you are a dissatisfied player or scummer - they have done the right thing. Incidently I’d take Debbie’s word for it.

Anyone would think Debbie is running the club!!

Because I choose not to slag off the club I support?