AFC Telford vs Witton Albion Replay

Admission prices as on the AFC Telford website are as follows: Adults ?8.00, Concessions/OAPs ?5.00, Students - on production of NUS card ?5.00 and Children - under 16 ?1.00.<br><br>There is also a ?2.00 charge on the car park.

Just want to wish the lads all the best for tomorrow nights replay and im sorry that i cant be there in person to cheer you all on.

Good luck tonight boys, a repeat performance from saturday should be good enough I’m sure the second best keeper to play at wincham this season (behind JK) won’t be able to keep everything out again!!

can we get updates from the match for us fans who cannot get to the match

you lost 3-1 but if you had taken all of your chances you would of won comfortably

2 - 1 methinks, or i did i miss a goal? :slight_smile:

Oops sorry i did in fact mean 2-1 :-X

??? Fantastic performance over the two games, some great football played, excellent chances created, great goalkeeping and no luck whatsoever.<br><br>In the first halves of both games we were absolutely dominant. If it had been boxing the referee would have had to stop it!!<br><br>Now we can concentrate on the league(Sic)

I have to say that you were the better team, by far, last night and we didn’t deserve to win.<br><br>Good luck for the rest of the season

Just to add that I thought we got ripped off on the gate - It was a 50 per cent drop on their previous home game. An amazing coincidence when the gate gets split!<br><br>

Sorry, Chad - I was shown, personally, their computerised system. Each turnstile is computerised and gave a breakdown, printed out for me at half-time, of each entrance.<br><br>I am happy that we shall receive the correct proportion.<br><br>GE<br>

Well Done,<br><br>looked a lot more to the naked eye!<br><br>Dont know what we’d do without you Mr Edge!

Bit late I know, but I was just wondering how the Telford computerised system copes with the open gate, no turnstile, where fans just walk in!