Albion Vs Borough

Any news?

1-1 Kinsey pen

Final score? Looking forward to the replay then B)

Good result if it was 1-1, I will be there on Wednesday, any help needed?
WHS.

Yes 1-1 final score we got a pen in last 5 mins.

Will the replay be on tuesday or wednesday? it says tuesday on the evo league site.

Wednesday.

Deserved draw which means we will be playing Radcliffe 3 times in a week. When was the last time we played the same team 3 times in a week ? Injuries meant Kearney had to again play in midfield and he was more effective today against a somewhat poorer team than Chester. The Radcliffe leftwinger who had a superb game ( sign him on Oggy ) hit the post before they opened us up with a good one two and took the lead. It was all Witton in the second half but we never created many chances until Macca put Colin Little through and he put a sitter wide of the goal. Bryan came on for Botham at half-time and faired marginally better than in his debut at Chester. Frosty came on for Moffat with Kearney reverting to full-back and the resurrected Heler moved into midfield where he was more effective. Frosty’s pace on the right caused confusion in the Radcliffe defence and it was left to old fox Macca to get us the penalty which AK only just put away despite Culkins efforts. Pity he celebrated by kicking the advertising board behind the goal and had to go off injured.( It could slow him down a bit :wink: )

Pritch was solid at the back and the manager is going to find it hard to leave him out !

Should see them off now on WEDNESDAY !

A fair summation.
I would add that the draw was the least we deserved on the balance of play.
The ref was quick to yellow card Witton players and the card count does not reflect the game which was not dirty.
Radcliffe have 2 good outfield players and a very experienced keeper.We should beat them in the replay. Our injury list has caused disruption to a settled side.
Our support today was probably the most vocal I’ve heard all season and we must have had the majority of the crowd.

Witton, Witton, the best team in the land and all the world…come on the Albioooooon!