Ashton - Saturday

For anyone travelling to Ashton United on Saturday please note, there are long term road works on the M60 between junction 22 (A62) and junction 23 (A635) which is the Ashton turn off.<br><br>There are lane closures and these are in place until July 28th.

Thanks for the warning.<br>Not been to Ashton before,what’s the pitch like and any danger of yet another postponement?

Its a very long time since I was there last. In fact going back to our Cheshire League days so, no idea what it’s like nowadays.

Havent been for a few years but it wasn’t the best.<br>Having said that I think ours is in very good nick yet has had some postponements so…<br><br>Just a note I’ve been informed any kids travelling are admitted free with a paying adult (dont know what age that goes up to though).<br><br>

Looking 4ward to 2morow, 3 points needed to maintain the playoffs chase which is still possible…hopefully it wont be called off!!

also just heard that frickley won tonight 7-3 away at lincoln, fookin el !! some big scores of recent lets have 1 tommorow!!

Quite a basic ground but decent enough for this level and not too much to complain about. I went last year.

1-0 half time