Bad News ???

It is very bad news i’m afraid that our friends from across the water have been deducted 10 points today with immediate effect are are now -5 points after 10 games. It must be the councils fault again<br>Mr Connett and Co. could have saved this if they had wanted to, never mind the future is RED RED and RED

Pretty clear that their plans INCLUDE relegation, and this has happened to ensure it.<br><br>Understandable from a financial point of view, but all our oh so well informed friends keep telling us that the new regime are there for football reasons! Will they at last get real?<br><br>And as for it all being the council’s fault, I was told three years ago by someone intimately involved at the highest level of the club that the move would leave them at least ?300,000 in the red, and that was without the losses posted since then. So the move as a going concern was never viable, and known not to be viable!!!

?40k to save us maybe 5 points. Not even you lot would be that stupid, the money saved is going to be ploughed into the team AND WE WILL AVOID RELEGATION even with the deduction. FGR,LEIGH,FARNBORO,TAMWORTH - these are the teams we will finish above and I inderstand at least two of these are in dire financial difficulties so may only have to avoid bottom place again-- GOOD EH!! HAPPY DAYS!! FULL-TIME DAYS NEXT SEASON!! FOOTBALL LEAGUE DAYS EVENTUALLY!! (see guardain) THE GREEN TIDAL WAVE OF JOY IS ABOUT TO SINK YOU. BYE BYE BYE BYE.<br> Oh and what’s this latest rumour - groundsharing with winsford, and developing the winsford ground!! - HAPPY DAYS EH HIPPO!!

Anyone with even a half ounce of intelligence will realise that action to save the points penalty could easily have been taken by ensuring that the club were not put into administration. As there is supposedly so much money floating about, why on earth was a relatively small amount not used to ensure pressing creditors were paid? Then the question of a ten point penalty would never have arisen. The powers that be within the club in both the previous and new regimes will have been fully aware of what would happen, yet allowed it to happen.<br>And the final paragraph in my previous posting is quite true - unfortunately most Vics fans fell for the misinformation they were fed hook, line and sinker.

Well said Mike T.<br><br>JGG has always been in dream land, you must question the integrity of the new consortium, sorry new owner who allows the Club to go into receivership. It has obviously been his intention for sometime to allow this to happen. I feel sorry for all the people who have lost a lot of money, local businessment, supporters etc.<br><br>Things are far from rosy, I have now heard he wants to meet the WA board, to discuss a joint venture between the Club’s, yes JGG a joint venture. No doubt more will be revealed in due course<br><br>But JGG, you have to admit 90% of what I had said over the past few months proved right. You were the one who said everything was rosy, and that takeovers take time. Well they do when a prospective saviour, buyer aloows the club to go into adminstartion, then buys it personally for a song. What future for Northwich Vics only they are only a team now playing in someone else’s stadium. Tenants again.

This new ‘consortium’ wanted to go into administartion to protect their own money so they had spend less on paying off debts.

There is no point in rising to JGGs postings - <br><br>The lizard lovers obviously do not realise that they are in a ship with locked cabins and that the only person who decides where they go and whether they sink is Captain Connett.<br><br>They have NO assets and are only a going concern as long as somebody underpins them.<br><br>Hats off to Connett he left em dangling until the creditors stepped in and demanded money they havent got.<br><br>

Unfortunately football is run as a bussiness today, everyone from Chelsea down to NVFC now… and i bet in 10 years time most clubs will be the same.<br>One thing poeple should remember is that these ‘bussinessmen’ don’t do this for the sake of it, they usually, and looking at Mr. Connett’s bussiness success do it because they know it will work and bring in an income. It will be very interesting to see which of the towns football clubs will be laughing the most at the end of the season, or maybe in two seasons time, which it well may take for NVFC to reorganise.

Well Witton supporters can call themselves the ‘been there done that’ crowd and we were lucky at least the football club owed the ground and fixtures and fittings otherwise god knows were we would be now, ask Telford what happens if a sole owner hits problems or Colyn Dynamos what happens if the owner gets fed up.

[quote]Well said Mike T.

JGG has always been in dream land, you must question the integrity of the new consortium, sorry new owner who allows the Club to go into receivership. It has obviously been his intention for sometime to allow this to happen. I feel sorry for all the people who have lost a lot of money, local businessment, supporters etc.

Things are far from rosy, I have now heard he wants to meet the WA board, to discuss a joint venture between the Club’s, yes JGG a joint venture. No doubt more will be revealed in due course

But JGG, you have to admit 90% of what I had said over the past few months proved right. You were the one who said everything was rosy, and that takeovers take time. Well they do when a prospective saviour, buyer aloows the club to go into adminstartion, then buys it personally for a song. What future for Northwich Vics only they are only a team now playing in someone else’s stadium. Tenants again.[/quote]<br><br>HIPPO - You are one sad b******, bitter,twisted and no ambition-just like wafc. The new consortium have clearly done thier homework and will now be able to plough alot more money into the team. If administration had’nt have happened then ALL debts will have had to have been paid, at least now NVFC will start again with no debt, lots of dosh to enable us to transfer to full-time football and THE BEST STADIUM OUTSIDE THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE IN NORTHWEST ENGLAND.<br> As for local businesses being out of pocket – nonsense, I understand none of the creditors were Northwich company’s but that’s not to say I don’t feel any sympathy for the creditors. As for the fans losing money – more garbage, fans don’t buy shares in their football clubs for investment, they do it to have a voice - just like we will still have with our newly formed trust that will have a seat on the new board. ALL NVFC FANS ARE DELIGHTED THAT THE NEW CONSORTIUM HAVE GIVEN US THE CHANCE TO ONCE AGAIN BE ONE OF THE TOP NON- LEAGUE CLUBS IN THE COUNTRY AND THERFORE VERY LIKELY TO BE INCLUDED IN THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE RE-STRUCTURE WHEN IT HAPPENS. as for witton, well you’ll just carry on festering in the minor leagues, just like you have done for all but 3 of the last 35 yrs. Enough said.

P.S. As for being tennants in our new home, well over 50% of English clubs are now owned by one person or group of people. Man City’s new ground is owned by the council - with a 99yr lease on it. Alt’ys ground is council owned. Again Hippo, yuo show woeful ignorance, not suprising tough eh!!!

JGG, best in the North West, ha ha. Anyway every time you open your big mouth you put your foot in it and get it wrong. Always have done over the last few months.<br><br>From owning a ground, the Drill Field, which lets be honest was owned by the Club, shareholders etc to playing in a stadium owned by an individual that shows how well the Club is run.<br><br>We will see how the Club goes on, not much happening at the moment another match without a win today.<br><br>You supporters are so naive, you have been stiched up

<br>Ask Your main Sponsor about how delighted he is that his shares are now worthless. <br><br>As for having a voice - as long as it suits!!!<br><br>

So why is he still involved in the development of the new wilson connelly stand then?? I’m sure a certain director who knows him well will smooth the waters. Hippo, you don’t appear to know much about professional football clubs and their ownership, Man U today are on the brink of being sold to ONE american guy,Chelsea are owned by one individual, many other clubs are in the same situation as VICS, you’re scraping the bottom of the barrell trying to re-assure yourself that Vics arn’t going anywhere-- TRUTH is that NVFC are about to enter the most positive and prosperous period in the club’s famous history. FOOTBALL LEAGUE HERE WE COME.

How bitter and twisted you lot are, from both sides.<br>Vics fans over the years have been totally sold out. There appears to be huge mismanagement of money going back decades. Mike Connett and co were about the last chance we had for survival. Due to the poor financial control within the club we had no options but to accept Mikes conditions for a takeover. My understanding was that as Mike was working through the accounts in order to finalise his bid for the club, way before administration was ever thought of, several debts reared their ugly heads leaving him with no option but to allow the club to fall into administration and yes buy it back at a fraction of the price.<br>The ground is way off being finished, where the money from the Drill Field and the grants has gone who knows !<br>Wasn’t it ?2.3m and ?800k, no way is there ?3.1m worth of work done on the ground. Some of this money has gone elsewhere. Where ?<br>We will not survive the conference drop this year, and to be honest i wouldn’t want to. Week in week out of being beaten or just getting a draw ain’t fun no more. The ground will be finished to a fashion ie so football can be played there, but not the gleaming stadium we were promised.<br>This is the reality of NVFC those that think we will get anything different, are going to be sadly mistaken. You must be the ones who rushed to buy the new replics shirts, thinking they were helping the club, that money went straight to the administrators. Why on earth you didn’t wait till Mike had the club then your money could have been used for the club.<br>It may be a doom and gloom posting but that is the reality of things.<br>As much as it hurts me, I say thanks to all at Witton Albion FC for the use of their ground, and the use of thier message board as we don’t even have one of them anymore ! I wish them well when we do eventually move out and hope they can find some source of income to fill the void of the Vics rent. I also hope they do not follow us into financial difficulty.<br><br>[color=Green]Keep The Faith[/color]

About half the above post is correct- the other half garbage!! Wait until Thursday when A VERY PACKED FLOATEL will see Mike Connett for the first time as he tells NVFC fans his future plans and intentions at the trust meeting. Then we will all know that the Victoria Stadium is actually going to be better than originally planned!!!

Just a thought but the assets Northwich have ie the new land/half built gound, outway the current debts (if they don’t run into millions which surely they don’t then I would have thought the creditors won’t settle for 20 to 40 % pay off when selling the assets would give them full payback?

Wrong.<br>Already negotiated and generally agreed as all such meetings are by the time they happen.<br><br>Leaves you lot in a sticky position in 2-3 years time though. That’s not meant to be a wind up. <br>It’s no secret that MW is negotiating - where will you move to assuming you don’t go across the moat and how will you fund it given that you said we couldn’t do it and you will get less grants and land will be more expensive to buy?<br><br><br><br>

Not to mention a couple of major shareholders cashing in their investment!!