BAMBER BRIDGE - PITCH INSPECTION

Not looking good already and with the forecast of a deluge overnight then Bamber Bridge are arranging for a pitch inspection mid-morning tomorrow (Saturday).<br><br>Please therefore, you are advised to check with either club or re-visit our website before travelling.<br><br>Phil Chadwick<br>Football Secretary<br>WITTON ALBION FC

Hope they’ve got as much help with the pitch as we did last saturday!<br><br> [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]

If Burnley couldn’t get it on with all the help they had tonight what chance Bamber Bridge? I believe there is a large lake forming on the pitch. All the best Fars ( i know you will be reading this from your sick bed!)

Whilst we have no news of our game as yet the northern games in our league have all been called off for one reason or another:<br><br>Waterlogged pitch<br>Structural damage<br>High winds and dangerous driving conditions.<br>

Along with many roads being closed due to fallen trees & excess water making long distance travelling a problem.

I have just posted the following on the homepage after calling the club answer phone:<br><br>8th January 2005 <br>Latest News <br>The message on the clubs answer phone from Secretary Phil Chadwick states that there was an inspection this morning at 11.30 am and the match is scheduled to take place unless the weather conditions deteriorate. As it is now 13.05 and the team no doubt leaving shortly if not already on route I presume the game is on. <br><br>If it gooes Pete tong please dont blame me!