Barnton 0 Witton Reserves 2

A good solid performance this evening saw the reserves win 2-0 at Barnton, with 2 second half goals from Gavin Smith and captain Chris Phieffer, A good turn out of witton supporters and a match report will shortly be on the reserves page<br>Roll on next Tuesday at Trafford reserves<br>Well done lads, I was proud of you all

good result for the lads well done [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]<br><br>was there any players who stood out to maybe get on the fringes of the 1st team??<br><br>again a big well done to jim and all the players on your good start long may it continue<br><br>well done<br><br> [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Andy Parkinson and Mike Cartner, didn’t play as the 1st team want them in their squad for Saturday at Farsley<br>Not a bad start 2 players already in the frame, with more to come i’m sure, as Jim has some great lads, I hope the support we had last night continues as the lads appreciate it

thanks len… that’s good news to start with [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] <br><br>where there any other potential stars of the future last night??<br><br>how many wittoners made the trip to support the lads??<br><br> [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] ::slight_smile:

Message for witton4life<br>See football views for your answer to your question, hope it helps you