Big Gazzas Big Pool Knockout!

First of all this is in the Miscellaneous section before i get asked ‘Whats this got to do with Witton’ by Postyred :wink:

I have been asked to post this on Gazzas behalf, he is arranging a Pool competition on Saturday March 12th after the home game.
We hope to have a minimum 16 players and those who enter will be drawn out by a neutral person, £5 each to enter and the games will be over 1 frame until the semi finals which are best of 3 frames and the final will be best of 5.
The prize money will go to the winner and losing finalist
In a bid to jazz up the event we are going down the Darts route of each player coming out to music of their choice and a blast of smoke and disco lights.
We anticipate starting approx 6pm and the Final taking place approx 9pm so make sure you can stay out all evening!
Obviously the bar will be open so we can make a night of it, bring along friends and family for support if you wish.
Anyone interested in taking part please speak to Gazza at Saturday’s game (hes working on the bar) or turn up on the 12th and see him then.
Own Cues an advantage but the club have a couple if you dont own your own.

why would moan about this thread cos everybody knows you’re wittons top boy and the club revolves around you

Meow!!
I’m definitely up for it matt if you can let gaz know?

I am as bad at Pool as I am at Football but good luck to all who enter.
WHS.

[quote=“witton massive77” post=63501]Meow!!
I’m definitely up for it matt if you can let gaz know?[/quote]

Cheers fella il pass it on, theres about 9 definates so far :slight_smile:

I’ll have a stab at this matt I’ll let gaz know tomorrow

We now have quite a few names down for this but the more the merrier and everyone welcome to enter.
Gazza has asked that all those who are taking part pay the fiver by 5pm on the day (Sat Match 12th) as we will be drawing the names out at 5 15pm.
Also can all those taking part think about the Entrance themes they want to come out to so we can have them ready on the night

Just a reminder that this event is taking place in the Social Club after the match on Saturday.
Anyone can take part just see Gazza on Saturday, its £5 to enter and the Cash will be split between the 2 finalists.
Noel is keeping the bar open throughout the evening and the Pool table will be in the middle of the dance floor and levelled up.
Each player will come out for their match in a Boxer style entrance with their own choice of music, smoke machine and disco lights to give it a feeling of a big event!
In a change from the original message the first rounds are likely to be over a best of 3 frames and the Final best of 5
Good luck to all those taking part