Bloody Injury Time!

Following the latest score on the site, thought we had the three points, nipped off to wash up for two minutes and we concede a last gasp equaliser :frowning:

I see the censoring has kicked in - can’t remember ever using the word ‘darn’ in my life :slight_smile:

Indeed!!<br><br>Very frustrating. But having said that, after Wednesday’s performance, I’d have accepted a point before the game!<br><br>Played better than Wednesday; not back to Radcliffe standards but then it’s unrealistic to expect that every game.<br><br>Return of Ryan Baker definitely added something; he was my MoM.

Yes, better.<br><br>Prescot scored with their only clear opportunity of the game. Poor defensive header by BP and an unmarked Prescot player resulted in the equaliser. Very frustrating for the hard work and COMMITTMENT shown (and that the players are being paid for).<br>Lee Spike scored a good goal - deservedly so after a good performance (my MOM). Should have sealed it for us 15 minutes from time but, as we always do, shoot ourselves in the foot and let them in later. <br><br>The referee was the best we’ve had all season, in my opinion.<br><br>GE<br>

A decent performance given our away form and our hosts position in the table and we nearly pinched all 3 points. ?(did those policemen arrive at 3.30 to ensure we didn’t? ?boom boom eh Me)<br><br>Spike was also my MOM, for once it was good to see MM not have his best game but for us to still look threatening up front if you get my point.<br><br>Disappinting goal to concede again after having certainly had the better of the 2nd half. ?We just do not seem to be able to hold a lead (maybe they should watch cruffs tonight?)<br><br>Right enough bad jokes…<br><br>Did you hear the one about the vics keeper who scored an own goal? ?I mentioned it this afternoon and they said you Con net be serious…<br><br>(I’d like to thank the witton massive for the above jokes…)

His dad didn’t think it was over the line - only 25% of it was.<br><br>Also worth a mention with good performances today for Gaz Furnival & Adam Foy.<br><br>That new left back (Mr Evans) cracking left back, shame about the left foot!!<br><br>GE<br>

Yep a poor defensive header…but it dosen’t help when your own player shoves you in the back as you go to head it! Much better than our non show against Burscough i thought and i thought they got out of jail as we played well all game and where much the better side. I thought the ref was good and consistent for both sides, which makes a refreshing change. Not sure about the officials trainers though, they made mine look good!!!

[quote]His dad didn’t think it was over the line - only 25% of it was.

Also worth a mention with good performances today for Gaz Furnival & Adam Foy.

That new left back (Mr Evans) cracking left back, shame about the left foot!!

GE
[/quote]<br><br>Not a very professional comment from a director of a football club towards a chairman of another football club!! You’d better watch your P’s and Q’s Mr E!

:-*<br><br>GE<br>

Observer<br><br>GE cant respond and his comment was meant in humour<br>but i guess your a v—c fan and dont have that sense, anyway i dont need to be politically correct or professional, the gist of it all is how the hell does young CONNETT get a game ? maybe I should ask the question on the v—s website, maybe the owner, chairman, dictator will answer me !! now what was his name - er oh yes [smiley=cheezy.gif]CONNETT, I could ask the mgr but doubt if he could answer in all honesty

[quote]

Not a very professional comment from a director of a football club towards a chairman of another football club!! ?You’d better watch your P’s and Q’s ?Mr E![/quote]<br>You really don’t want another hammering like you got a few months ago, do you? By the way, did you make it to the U-18 match in the end, even though your school had inexplicably missed out on the free tickets?<br>

[smiley=nono.gif]<br>Gary furnival is out for the rest of the season after pritch stabbed him in the back on his post match analysis. Apparantly the players tried to save gary’s season last night at training but it was too late!<br>

you sad bastard

Ryan BaKer was definitely my MOM as he got passed their left back so many times and delivered quality crosses.