Boxing Day

No game this week - gutted!<br><br>So here’s wishing everyone a merry christmas, and looking forward to turning Leek over on boxing day!!<br><br>Hopefully everyone will pick up their christmas special Witton DVDs, and maybe a scarf to keep the cold out??<br><br>Penny Black 12ish anyone??<br><br> [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Yeh what on earth are we going to do this weekend?<br><br>All the best folks - 12noon sounds gud to me!

Having a week off can be only a good thing for the team prior to it’s exertions throughout January with three cup ties in quick succession. It will give all the squad time to be fit. Anyway my wallet can do with a rest from having to pay out every week, especially before Christmas!!! Hopefully January is going to cost me a small fortune but it will be money well spent.<br>WHS.

Well Saturday I’m contemplating taking in the game at Warrington Town, they’re at home to our League Challenge Cup opponents Bamber Bridge.

If you’re lost for a game on Saturday what about going along to Pilkingtons and watching our Reserve Team match. May well be a few 1st team squad players involved - perhaps someone in the know could enlighten us.<br><br>Kick-off is at 2pm and directions to their ground are:-<br><br>Ground: Ruskin Drive, St. Helens, Tel: 01744 22893<br><br>Approach: From M6 junction 23 to A580. Approx 400 metres after 4th set of traffic lights, turn left and continue to Hope & Anchor pub. Turn right into Bishop Road and continue to halt sign. Continue across halt following road around to Ruskin Road (second road on left). Ground in Ruskin Road on right.<br><br>Hope to see a few of you there, think they’ve a club, Len can you help out with this.

Thaks Chad I’ll try and get a pass out from the Mrs but I think the pressure is on me to take her shopping as I’ve not spent one Saturday with her since the season started !! Just wanted to wish all Witton supporters a Happy Christmas and an absolutely belting New Year. I think most people on here are constructive and very knowledgable about the game but Robbo your views on the team and your general outlook are somewhere similar to my own and I enjoy reading your comments. As for WHS you talk a lot of sense and can be quite amusing also so I enjoy your posts too. In fact what the hell I enjoy the whole thing and its a good andidote sitting in work looking at the forum for 20 minutes or so. Anyway here’s to the rest of the season, hopefully promotion, and cheshire senior cup and a further good run in the FA trophy. We can’t win this as well can we?? Nothing is beyond Bennie and Jim, Bennie and Jim. Yes I like that song as well brilliant !!