Bradford PA v Witton Albion

Witton team:<br><br>Westhead, Hockenhull, Parkinson, Pritchard, Spearritt, Brownhill, Connors, Bowler, Moseley, Whittaker, Peers.<br><br>Subs: Paxton, McNutt, Courtney.

Latest Score: BRADFORD PA 0 WITTON ALBION 2.<br><br>Dave Whittaker’s first for the club, followed by an own goal from a corner a minute later.

[smiley=3dbiggrin3.gif] [smiley=3dbiggrin3.gif]

Latest Score: BRADFORD PA 0 WITTON ALBION 3.<br><br>Mike Moseley’s 14th of the season.

come on ;D ;D ;D

Half Time Score: BRADFORD PA 0 WITTON ALBION 3.

Latest Score: BRADFORD PA 1 WITTON ALBION 3.

Final Score: BRADFORD PA 2 WITTON ALBION 3.

fantastic back to winning ways ;D ;D ;D

a real nail biting finish at the end with the ref saying 3mins extra but playing 6mins.but yes we deserved the win. and well done to the supporters about 40 in all, they really did do the team proud.got to be said tho, the pitch was the worst i have seen this season, the ref let to many fouls go by the two thugs that played for bradford, with non stop fouling of conners.<br>well done witton. [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Superb made up for Jim and the Lads, it was only a matter of time ;D ;D

COME ON THE ALBS!!! RED ARMY, WELL CHUFFED!!

Cracking win lads well done. Keep it up and we are back in with a shout. JV was right just need time to gel.

Can someone post the team please and by the way who played in goal when the goalie got injured ?

according to their website it was Paxton, although it didnt say Westhead was injured.<br>A quick chance while i am online to remind all fans the reserves have a massive game on Tuesday evening at home please come along and make it a bumper crowd fro the lads. Admission is Three pounds including a free raffle for a nice bottle of White wine.<br>

Westhead was injured and replaced by Paxton. The pitch was awful and the conditions the same. We had 15 minutes for half time.

Awful pitch,awful conditions,bloody awful pies.<br>Bradford fans with nothing to cheer have to resort to booing the most influential player on the pitch, well done Steve Connors!<br>Well done everyone.

Well done to everyone concerned. Awful pitch, awful conditions. Should have been out of sight at half time - would 6-0 at the half been unfair? <br><br>Yes, we were hanging on at the end. Heart stopping moment when their No. 7 (how was he still on the pitch after the off the ball elbow?) went down under a Pritch challenge in the box. Glad the referee didn’t succumb to the mounting pressure - it would have been easy to give it. <br><br>Thought Connors was outstanding under the circumstances. The back 4 were superb 2nd half.<br><br>Don’t agree with the earlier comment about the ref. The officials had a difficult game under considerable pressure from the home team, management and fans in the second half. Thought they did OK’ish. <br><br>On a sour note, I stood in amongst the Bradford fans 2nd half for some banter. The disgusting, obscene shouts aimed at opposing players and officials, especially in the 2nd half from the witton fans was very embarassing. Is there any need for it? Surely, we should be concentrating on getting behind the team.<br><br>Cut it out - it achieves nothing and does no good to anyone!!!<br><br>Rant over.

Well done guys!! About time too - it gets depressing watching from afar!!<br><br>Couldn’t believe it watching HT’s on Sky Sports Centre - winning 3-0 at HT and my adopted team now I’m here, Windsor & Eton (2nd from bottom!) were winning 2-0 - fab I thought.<br><br>They went on to lose 4-3. At least the mighty Albs stuck to their guns!<br><br>Although the number of familiar names are getting fewer and fewer!

26th February - Gary Brook’s contract terminated <br>The Board of Bradford Park Avenue announce with considerable regret that they have terminated Gary Brook’s team manager contract for the season 2005/06. The Board wish Gary every success for the future, but after considerable discussion feel that, following this season?s run of disappointing results since November 2005, they must act to save the club from a second successive relegation. The Board remain extremely ambitious for the club and will now begin the process of recruiting a management team that can stabilise the club for the last quarter of an extremely difficult season. <br> <br>