brett walker

Brett has left the club by mutual agreement, I would like to thank Witton both club and supportors for the memories of last season.<br>Good luck to the teams for the rest of the season.

Sorry to hear that Jim, I thought that he was and still will be a player for the future, and I would like to say that he will be missed especially as a deputy to the 1st team keeper.<br>It proved last season especilly in the Cheshire Senior Cup Final what a good stand in he was<br>All the best for the future and please keep us informed of his progress

Yes good luck Brett, might yet see you in the Witton 1st team regular ? let us know where your playing and we can keep an eye on your results, sorry to see you leave but can understand you want to play at as high as level as possible

I understand Brett took a couple of weeks out, signed back on for his old club Ashton Town but has since joined Chorley.<br><br>The best of British Brett and thanks for your past efforts.

good luck with your new club Brett. I really enjoyed giving you a quiet game!! :wink: