Cans for Cash

Last season John Powells scrap collection raised hundreds of pounds which he donates to Witton, its a simple way of raising cash for the club but so far this year its way down on last year
All you need to do is take any old cans and drop them in Johns skips by the Wincham end turnstiles, also any old white goods eg Washing machines, tumble dryers can be dropped off but please give John notice so he can arrange for them to be locked away so thieves dont pinch them!
If every Wittoner took just a couple of cans down every home game it would make a huge difference.

I’ve just dropped a shed load of cans off at wp.
It took a few hangovers to get them all but its for a good cause so hey-ho. :slight_smile:
UTA

Great stuff Witton Massive :goal

Not only do we get to raise money for Witton we also have a good excuse to drink more B)

Keep them coming guys and lets put a big smile on Johns face, he was gutted when I had a beer with him last week about the lack of cans this year so I promised him I would put the word out there and fill up his skips

UTA

Worth adding we have a couple of businesses on board too with this which will hopefully swell the collection.

Just ask your friends and family to keep them instead of putting the boxes out every week, that’s all I did,they soon add up!

Bulmer is delighted by the responce but is asking if everyone can leave their cans in bags at the side of the skips so him and Andy Lomas can put them into the correct ones as poor Andy had to go thru them this morning separating the different types of metal

should’ve said earlier cos me,gaz and phil went through 60 cans of fosters last weekend

Can anyone give any idea as to what money is involved here i.e. Poolys 60 cans would equate to what in monetary terms?