Cheshire Senior Cup draw

Stalybridge Celtic v Witton Albion<br><br>Date to be arranged.<br><br>GE<br>

Didn’t we play them last year?!? ;D

An away tie? we never get the luck of the draw ;D

Full Draw + S/F off the Cheshire FA web site<br> ? ? ? ? ? ? <br>Second Round w/c 6th November<br><br>Chester City ? ? ? v ? ? ?Crewe Alexandra ? ? ? ? ? ? <br>Northwich Victoria ? ? ? v ? ? ?Stockport County ? ? ? ? ? ? <br>Stalybridge Celtic ? ? ? v ? ? ?Witton Albion ? ? ? ? ? ? <br>Warrington Town ? ? ? v ? ? ?Cammell Laird ? ? ? ? ? ? <br> ?<br>Semi Final w/c 15th January<br><br>Chester C/Crewe A. ? ?v ?Northwich/ Stockport ? ? ? ? ? ? <br>Stalybridge C/Witton A ?v ?Warrington T/C Laird ?<br> <br>

Will Stalybridge be out for revenge i wonder??<br>Not the best of places to go to, but on a personal note i’ve never been so am quite pleased to visit another ground.<br>If we get through, we have quite a favourable draw for the semi so fingers crossed!!

Admission prices at Stalybridge are as follows: Adults - ?10, Concessions - ?5.

Conference North, they’re having a laugh!

Tuesday 7th November 2006 (Kick-off 7-45 p.m.) at the Bower Fold.

The match is provisional as we might have an FA Trophy replay to prepare for but, hopefully not.

Correction to the details printed in Saturday’s matchday programme for the trip to Stalybridge. Matchday programmes at Bower Fold are ?2 and not ?1.50 as previously stated but, all the other information printed is correct.<br><br>My apologies to all concerned but I’ve obtained a lot of information from the respective clubs websites which are not up to date in some cases.

Sorry about that…I’ve updated it now. Oh and it was only ?7 to get in…the ?10 is for league matches.<br><br>Congrats on winning by the way. You definitely deserved it.<br><br>Iain

Cheers Iain, all the best for the rest of the season.