City of Liverpool FC v. Witton Albion

Witton were the better team today, we played some lovely football don’t know how their defender got back to kick the ball off the line.

I thought we also had a good shout for a pen on Duckworth but it wasn’t to be.
Rokka’s free kick was superb.

Hope Jon can keep this team together for next season, we will have a good chance to win it.

I feel thanks are in order for everyone at Witton who through hard work and dedication are creating a resurgence.

The future now looks much brighter and next season looks promising provided stability is maintained.

Well done everybody for creating such an optimistic outlook.

1 Like

An excellent performance from Witton, every player gave their all and were very unlucky not to have won the game.

The club and the fans should be proud of the way they played.

I just hope that we can keep this squad together to challenge for the championship next season.

I’ll be honest I was calling for the manager’s head in November/December time but he really turned it round.

The buzz at the club has been really refreshing and the fans rightfully clapped the players off after what has been a fantastic second half of the season.

We need to get off the ground running next season and recruitment will be key pre season. UTA

Pre season will be interesting. We need to keep hold of some of the key players, Harry, Brandon, Cam, Ducky, Rokka, Koral, Kennerly and the keeper as I believe a few are retiring.

Lowton is going to be a huge loss as is Ben Harrison. Would be good if we could keep Pope and Jacko. Would be great if we can hang onto Connor but with him being out of contract he may feel it’s time to move on.

The team and Management have done fab since December and with some additions we have the making of a great team.

I’d rather watch our style of football any day than some of the hoof it over the top and let the forward run on to it that I have seen this season.

Looking forward to it already.