Coach to Fleetwood

We are going to try and run a coach to Fleetwood. We need 30 names by half time on Boxing Day, either online or with Neil at the shop.<br><br>Departs from the ground at 11.30 a.m. Returning after the game. Price ?10 per person.<br><br>Have a good Christmas everyone. See you Boxing Day.<br><br>Andy<br>

To add to Andy’s posting, I have sent the matchday information to the printers for the Fleetwood game and it will be appearing in the Boxing Day programme.<br><br>Seasons Greetings to everyone from me as well.

News from the Fleetwood website is that any child under 16 who is accompanied by an adult, can gain admission to the match for ?1.<br><br>This offer only applies to one child per adult, any additional children will pay the normal junior price of ?4.

Further to my previous postings regarding this game, I must apologise to everyone for the non appearance of the information as promised.<br><br>The information was sent to the printers but for some reason this did not appear in yesterday’s programme as promised. The problem is being looked at and it is hoped that this will not occur again.

Matchday information for the trip to Fleetwood Town on Saturday, 30th December 2006.<br><br>Directions: Exit M6 at junction 32 and join M55. ?Leave M55 at junction 3 - signposted (A585 - Fleetwood). ?Follow (A585 - Fleetwood) signs until you reach a roundabout with the "Nautical College Campus" on the left. ?Take 1st left at the roundabout and continue to the next roundabout. ?Take 6th exit into Hatfield Avenue, the ground is 3/4 mile on left on the corner of Nelson Road and Park Avenue.<br><br>Parking: Car park at the ground.<br><br>Admission Prices: Adults ?7, Concessions ?4, Juniors ?4.<br>Please Note: The club are offering a special admission charge for the match for under 16s - ?1. This applies only to the first child accompanied by an adult, any additional children will pay the normal junior admission of ?4.<br><br>Matchday Programme: ?1.50<br><br>Disabled Facilities: The ground has level access and is level in most areas inside the stadium. ?The Social Club has ramped access at the entrance for wheelchair users, toilets inside the club are not specifically designed for wheelchair users but are reasonably accessible.

No Coach unfortunately.<br><br>We will be running one to Kendal away.