Coach Travel - 2006

There are places available on the Team Coach to Matlock Town for Tuesday 5 September, leaving the Britannia Carpets Stadium at 4pm prompt.<br><br>If you wish to go on the Team Coach please give your name to Cyril tomorrow afternoon.<br><br><br>Also - it was discussed last night regarding the option to take a Team Coach to each game this season IF we can get enough supporters to COMMIT to going on them.<br>Therefore I am looking for, say, 25 people to commit to going away for each of the following games in 2006:<br><br>Matlock; Grantham (); Lincoln(); Frickley; Ilkeston; Ossett & Fleetwood.<br><br>I will need to have the payment in advance to (a) ensure YOUR seat and (b) confirm it is financially viable to run a coach. The cost will be ?10 per trip but the * ones will be ?15 per trip. Total cost ?80.<br><br>As a Team Coach will not be required for the games at Marine, Mossley, Leek and Prescot these are not included.<br><br>If this takes off we will consider the away games in 2007 later.<br><br>Please see me tomorrow or indicate your thoughts on here.<br><br>GE<br>

Sounds good. Do you have to commit to ALL games, or can i just dive on for the ones required and pay individually?