Coach Travel to Woodley

Thats great!! Lets make it as much of a home game for our boys as possible and lets make all the noise we can!! Jim Vince’s Yellow Army!!! [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Had a few pull out yesterday - So have still got some space on the coach Saturday if anyone else wants to support this venture.

I am down with the dreaded "lerg" but I will have to be dead to miss Saturday.<br>WHS.

Hope you’ve taken a small contribution from those who have dropped out…

Does anybody have any idea on admission prices to the ground for saturday?

Don’t know exactly - Derek do you know from your programme articles?<br><br>Would expect ?6-?7 doubt it’d be as high as our ?8.

I have no info on admission prices for Woodley at the present time but will find out and post it on here ready for Saturday.<br><br>I will be contacting Woodley tomorrow and then I’ll post any info on here tomorrow evening, due to the fact that their website has currently been suspended for some reason.

I think i’ve caught yellow fever… coming out in cold sweats just anticipating Saturday…<br><br>Jimmy Vince’s Yellow Army!!

GE - is there any mileage in selling lemsips on the coach…?<br><br>Que the answer about 30 miles - please don’t!

Bringing my hip flask full of brandy so will not need the lem-sip!!!<br>WHS

Further to my posting regarding admission prices at Woodley, I have been trying to contact the club for three days but no response.<br><br>I have managed to obtain the Secretary’s details and left a message for him to contact me but still no response.<br><br>Apologies to all but I guess it means finding out on arrival.

Prices are ?6 Adults & ?3 for OAP’s and Under 16’s

Cheers for that

Thanks to all those who supported the coach to Woodley. And big shout to Alcoholic Neil (sic) who ran the coach on the day!

Cheers Chad - thanks indeed to everyone who did actually come on the coach and who chipped in that bit extra towards the budget. <br><br>In case anyone was wondering the goal time was timed at 64mins by our own Chad snr and won by Alan Potts who kindly donated some of his winnings back to Jims funds.