Colwyn Bay 1-3 Witton

Goals from Foy and Moseley in the first half before a bullet header from Barlow in 2nd half gave Albion a 3-0 lead. <br><br>An unfortunate own goal from Brian Pritchard later in the 2nd half gave Colwyn a consolation. <br><br>Making his first appearance for Witton however was cover keeper John Bagnall who made a couple of decent saves.<br><br>Now for the serious stuff next weekend.

come on Neil you can do better than that give us a full report

No, It saves someone else having to come on and correct everything he said.<br>.<br>.<br>.<br>.<br>.<br>.<br>.<br>.<br>.<br>.<br>.<br>Only joking Neil! :stuck_out_tongue: ;D :smiley:

How’s abouth this then folks??<br><br>COLWYN BAY 1 WITTON ALBION 3 - Saturday August 14th 2004<br><br>Albion took a 19 man squad to their final friendly and apart from Michael Bird, still recovering from a leg injury sustained against Vics, all played their part in a fairly comprehensive victory over the UniBond Division One outfit.<br><br>On 20 minutes Darrell Dicken played a delightful looped ball down the left for Mike Moseley to take in his stride. Moseley clipped the ball across causing the keeper to fumble and Adam Foy rushing in provided the vital touch.<br><br>20 minutes later the partnership again prospered this time though on the right when Moseley?s brilliantly timed run evaded the Bay?s offside trap and he fired home Dicken?s pass even though the keeper got a slight touch to it.<br><br>Albion went 3-0 up on 62 minutes when the very impressive Michael Yates sent a corner kick whizzing into the box where Andy Barlow met it with venom to lash the ball past the stricken home defence.<br><br>Bay got their consolation goal on 71 minutes with a shot from the left that beat substitute keeper John Bagnall and crossed the line before Brian Pritchard had time to clear the danger.<br>

I did actually type a longer report this morning only for my connection to crash (for a third time) and I didnt have the time to type it all again. (aol eh Chad!)<br><br>

Perhaps Chad would be able to do a short match report for most games - and it could be posted on the home page? First team match reports are the only thing missing from what is a very good and comprehensive website.