CONNETT - BUST??

Word has it that Connett’s business has gone bust, oh dear!

now complete this song:-<br>Northwich are in a big s—t, do da, do da<br>vics are going down in a bit , hey do da dey!! <br> :wink:

Now that would be unfortunate.<br>Ok nobody laugh. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s all ok don’t over-react. NVFC supporters trust is going to use ALL it’s shares to get through the problem. I believe they will be relegated from the Conference over these ground issues. Does this include Conference North?

Don’t be silly, JGG or Peter Mellor will soon be on here telling us how great things are at NVFC, no need to worry the ground will be finished sometime before the Unibond need an assurance after all it’s only a small crack running right down the middle of the main stand and the finacial situatuation will soon be resolved as MC is very good at dealing in bankrupt buisnesses…

Could he wait until his business went into administation and then hope one of his emplyee’s dad’s comes and buys it out?<br>Such a cracking idea.

I’ve just see this report on the BBC Sport Website, it all seems pretty straight forward to me…Vics are running out of time, and fast:<br><br>http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_conf/4468251.stm&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt; [smiley=banane.gif]<br>

I so hope that they do get relegated from the Conference North over the ground issues as I have never seen a Witton V**s game before>

Theres only one Michael Connett,<br>One Michael Connett,<br>With a bagful of cash,<br>He got his son in the side,<br>Now Connetts taking Northwich for a ride,<br>

[quote]Word has it that Connett’s business has gone bust, oh dear![/quote]<br><br>Right again Hippo!!! NVFC onwards and upwards, today is a red letter day, NVFC can now mve forward and challenge for a place in the football league next season. Mike Connett has done the biz. Enough said<br>

A superb effort by some of the real fans of NVFC, I genuinely applaud their commitment.<br><br>However, I can’t help feeling that Mr Connett will be laughing all the way to the bank. He’s managed to get loads of work done gratis, and let us look at what I believe are the facts.<br><br>NVFC have no assets, they do not own the ground.<br>NVFC are leasing the ground, with the money going to Mr. Connett’s business.<br>NVFC will have no source of income from the stadium other than gate money. Bar takings etc will go to Mr. Connett’s business.<br><br>As I stated earlier, I believe these to be the case however I am of course quite willing to be corrected. If correct, then this would appear to put the medium / long term future of the club in jeopardy, as without assets, and with no income streams other than football, it will be very difficult to maintain the current position. The fans have done a magnificent job, but how long before they are called on again?<br><br>Oh. and Mellor. Why don’t you stop hiding and reveal your real name? You come across as a complete arcehole (sic).<br><br>PS. Anyone know the current situation on the six figure sum owed to various businesses?

[quote]A superb effort by some of the real fans of NVFC, I genuinely applaud their commitment.
[/quote]<br>Agreed.<br><br>[quote]
Oh. and Mellor. Why don’t you stop hiding and reveal your real name? You come across as a complete arcehole (sic).[/quote]<br>Yes, his first couple of messages several months ago could almost have been mistaken for those of a reasonable man trying to put over a sincerely held point of view. Look what he’s degenerated into now. He keeps quiet (thank god) for a while, then as soon as he gets a bit of good news he’s back to gloat.<br><br>And this was a person who initially claimed to be neutral! Dear oh dear…<br><br>Where did you go to on holiday this time Peter? You seemed to think it was necessary to tell us where you’d been last time you reappeared. Anywhere good? Nice tan?<br>

Mr MELLOR ? SINCE WHEN DID A STADIUM FOR THE 21 ST CENTURY, HAVE 1 DECENT SIDE TO IT, CARAVANS FOR CHANGING ROOMS AND NOTHING ELSE ? OH I FORGOT THEY MUST HAVE NICE TARMAC ON THE CARPARK IM SURE THAT WILL PLEASE YOU NO END- WHAT A PRAT YOU ARE.<br><br>IS THAT CONNETT I HEAR - LAUGHING ! WHAT ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK ? :wink:

http://www.confguide.com/newsArticle.do?id=1686

Looks like it might be time for Peter to go on holiday again.<br>

I’m sure Peter will not run away and he will soon be back on here congratulating Mr Con on leading NV into the unibond first. What was that? something about the fat lady singing?

Now I’m not one to gloat…but…<br><br>http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_conf/4600475.stm

copied from the official conf website!!! <br><br>OFFICIAL STATEMENT on Northwich Victoria FC Ltd (in administration)<br><br>The Nationwide Conference have today notified Northwich Victoria FC Ltd (in administration) that they have failed to comply with the requirements to remain in the Conference Premier Division by the agreed deadline. The Club should originally have obtained a grading certificate for their new ground by 1st April 2005. By concession the Club were given until midnight on 31st May 2005 to comply on ground and club ownership status and it is understood that, although the ground was acceptable, the existing club in membership of The Football Conference, Northwich Victoria Ltd (in administration), did not have any security of tenure over the ground and as such could not be accepted into membership. The Club had intended to transfer its membership in the Football Conference to a new company, Northwich Victoria (2004) Ltd, formed for that purpose, but the FA have now informed The Football Conference that they have not been able to approve the transfer by 31st May 2005 as all their financial pre-conditions had not been met. <br><br>A Conference spokesperson said: "Every possible assistance was given by ourselves and the FA to Northwich to comply by the 31st May deadline, including significant correspondence with the lawyers of the administrators and lawyers for Northwich (2004) Ltd. The Conference left all concerned in absolutely no doubt whatsoever what was required to be in place by 31st May 2005. Whilst the ground work was acceptable, the transfer of membership had not been completed and no lease was in place in accordance with the Rules of the Football Association and The Football Conference to the existing member of The Football Conference, Northwich Victoria Football Club Ltd (in administration). The only lease in existence was granted to Northwich Victoria (2004) Ltd whose membership had not, by the relevant date, been approved by the Football Association." <br><br>The Football Conference have had no alternative but to implement their Rules and have advised Northwich Victoria Football Club Ltd (in administration) of their right of appeal to The Football Association pursuant to those Rules.<br> <br>

Oh dear, I go on holiday for just a week and look what happens !. <br>I am away for two weeks in August and that unfortunately coincides with the start of the new season,<br>wonder whats going to happen during that period.<br>Anyway good luck to AFC Connett Victoria :‘( :’(

:cry: It seems a shame that it’s come to this and I would never have considered posting on this issue if it were not for the constant tub thumping by JGG et al on our forum.<br><br>Come on guys, let’s have your comments now…<br><br>Or has it all gone quiet over there.<br><br>Seriously, if it does transpire that they get demoted, I feel really sorry for the genuine fans that have been duped by the present owner into spending hard earned time and money on the ground development.<br><br>Imagine, if Mr C had never entered the scene, where would they be? Exactly as they are now, but still owners/shareholders of their own club!