Crewe Alexandra vs Witton Albion (CSC. Prelim).

Change the record, the rent money is being used to sustain this club and its infrastructure not make it rich and was unfortunately a necessary evil ? The playing budget is decent the appointment of managers has not been so good, commercially the club is over time improving its strength and it will eventually allow us to grow again, the slimy greens success is not sustainable in the long term and We will become a force again with or without them-the club needs our help and support more than ever - not constant criticism, I dont know if Carl will be a success or not but it cannot help all this negative talk,gossip and rumour !!! give him chance to improve the squad and if he gets it right then in time we may yet see the club in a different light. UTA

[quote=“Mookie Blaylock” post=61984]

If you go up and ask Mr Chairman why Gary Roberts has left I expect he’d be open with you. Do you expect him to post on the forum every time a player leaves?[/quote]

So he’s left now has he?
Yes! I expect to be kept informed about the coming and going of players, hardly a big job is it to post a few lines either on the forum, fb page, website or Twitter

I believe he’s available for loan.

When something happens, im sure you’ll be the first to know.

There is also the fact that he wouldn’t have played last night anyway, due to suspension.

Gary Roberts is NOT on Loan anywhere

I wouldn’t let facts get in the way of a faux-scandal!!

Sorry kidda but you aren’t a reliable source, you said that Baker, D Roberts and Chadwick hadn’t gone. I suppose you were right about Chadwick though

Sorry kidda but you aren’t a reliable source, you said that Baker, D Roberts and Chadwick hadn’t gone. I suppose you were right about Chadwick though[/quote]

Yeah what would you know about team affairs Adam :stuck_out_tongue:

Because I’m certainly not the Match Secretary :laugh:

Sorry kidda but you aren’t a reliable source, you said that Baker, D Roberts and Chadwick hadn’t gone. I suppose you were right about Chadwick though[/quote]

At the time, they were still registered

at the present time i would’nt believe a word of any person of stature at the club or you.all the talk of the new manager will go on and on but if you’re so in with the runnings of the club is it true or not that pritchard was told the job was his when dundas got the sack?that being the reason why sheens and powell came back.

[quote=“Adam Harris” post=61995][quote]

At the time, they were still registered[/quote]

That wasn’t the question though nor was it the answer you gave. You were misleading in your answer, which leads to fans not trusting you

If we are getting answers out in the open, then why was Pritch offered the Witton job 3 weeks before Sully was sacked? And then interviewed for a job he had already been offered months earlier? I smell something it’s definitely cattle?

why are people on this site still going on about pritch it didnt happen and carl has being appointed so we need to support him and give him a chance instead of going on about what could of happened but didnt (i could off won the euros but didnt)that life these thing happen for a reason pritch could have being appointed and then walk again these are think that would of being taken into consideration when interviewing (not saying he would )we need to get over it and move on its what happens now that matters and we need to give carl a chance to get players who are better than we have in (7 days notice will apply to most so we will see them arrive in the nex week)and then in a months time if things are still bad then we can complain (we may go on a unbeaten run)but we need to give carl a chance

ps as for adam (chairman junior) he is only trying to help and people saying he has no clue whats happening are wrong as he does (lives in the same house as the chair) as when he said danny /bakker hadnt left at mossley he was correct they said on the sat before that they wanted to leave but the chair asked them to take a week and think about it and he did everything he could to get them to stay
they said on the wed that they wanted to move (after mossley) and at present only danny has moved (glossop) bakker has still not signed for anyone adam does his what he tthinks is best for the club but people just keep slating him on this forum and some people on here dont even attend matchs (a lot do and only have witton at heart and want whats best for the club) thats why i said some those that follow witton home and away (when can) only have the intrest of the club at heart as some have said they will still be there when the board have gone but lets give carl a chance and hope we are all happy in a couple of week time (even though some on here wouldnt be happy if we were top of the league and still in the fa cup) come on witton :clap

Thank you for that Damage!

Jonnyamery, to answer your question. Tony Sullivan wasn’t sacked, he resigned on the final whistle at Stamford http://www.northwichguardian.co.uk/sport/witton/wittonnews/12914694.Sullivan_quits_Witton_within_minutes_of_being_relegated/ (sorry to bring back the memories of that game), and Brian wasn’t offered Tony’s job during his time as manager.

That is all I have to say on the matter.
If anyone has any further questions, I’m the same as my dad, I am available before and after games to chat to anyone. You will normally find me in the social club, if you don’t want to come into the social club for any reason, I will be in the Press Box from 2:40 onward.

Apologies I meant resigned, as Matty says the answers I will take with a pinch of salt

[quote=“Adam Harris” post=62011]Thank you for that Damage!

Jonnyamery, to answer your question. Tony Sullivan wasn’t sacked, he resigned on the final whistle at Stamford http://www.northwichguardian.co.uk/sport/witton/wittonnews/12914694.Sullivan_quits_Witton_within_minutes_of_being_relegated/ (sorry to bring back the memories of that game), and Brian wasn’t offered Tony’s job during his time as manager.

That is all I have to say on the matter.
If anyone has any further questions, I’m the same as my dad, I am available before and after games to chat to anyone. You will normally find me in the social club, if you don’t want to come into the social club for any reason, I will be in the Press Box from 2:40 onward.[/quote]

Junior you don’t have to get your mummy to stick up for you you’re a big boy now!

Nobody is abusing you, we (the fans) have asked questions on here and you have chosen to answer some of them in a misleading way, so we are questioning your truthfulness, if you can’t take that then may I suggest you don’t answer any questions

Damage - we want answers that’s why we’re asking questions! It seems that the hierarchy aren’t prepared to answer them though! BTW No one is slating Carl, but we want the truth about why Pritch was promised the job if he sorted his work pattern out only to be slapped in the face at interview