Cricket

Oh the joy of watching Aussies grovel!!! Stayed up until 1-45am to see it all unfold, MAGIC!!!
WHS

Yes,what a match ! :slight_smile:

Should be an interesting one this, Ponting says he’s going to tell his bowlers to aim for our heads… be nice to see a few of those get knocked out of the ground

Oh the joy of watching Aussies grovel!!! Stayed up until 1-45am to see it all unfold, MAGIC!!!
WHS

Whose grovelling now WHS ?

What do you all think about the strange dismissal of Ian Bell against India? By the book out definitely, but in the spirit of the game? Not so sure, I think had it happened to an Indian batsman there would have been an international incident akin to the Bodyline controversy.
WHS.

My faith in cricket has been restored, well done India.
WHS.

My faith in cricket went when you started umpiring WHS ! :wink:

I’ll have you know I am a superb umpire, well I think so even if the players think I’m crap!! Actually I have been giving the “Run out” some thought; can you run someone out if they are not actually trying to make a run? Interesting point.
WHS.

I do wish Paul Collingwood had the same spirit when a Kiwi player collided against Sidebottom and was given out as Collie wouldn’t retract his appeal .:wink:

DEAD RIGHT Vi8
WHS.

One would like to think that Collinwood may be a little embarrased in view of the commendable decision of the Indian captain. In saying that we have the best the team in the world at present. Cricket not football I mean !!!

Nearly there SBL ,two more tests to go and we need to win by two tests to get the numero uno spot.
We will do it.:cheer:

What a day I had at Liverpool. Lancs fought back brilliantly, I dropped the ball when Croft and Brown reached their 200 partnership and Clarke of Warwickshire equalled the world record for catches for a non wicket keeper. Not only that I topped up my tan"!! Might go again tomorrow but weather forcast not so good.
WHS.

Who said County Cricket is dead? What a game Lancashire V Warwickshire; twisted and turned from start to finish. I had two days of briliant entertainment for just £10 per day. It ended a draw with Lancs needing just two more wickets to win.
WHS.

B) Great day for Lancs today!

When it is played in Liverpool, where is it played?

Aigburth, I have been three times this season plus the game at Blackpool. Oh the joy at winning the title after 77 long years.
WHS.

Great news what a shock result, just shows what an average team well lead with 100% committment can achieve - no pressure Pritch !!!

Liverpools only success this year then CJ - Lancs playing there ?

This year is young yet Eli, king kenny got you worried - old fergie doesnt look in good health does he ?