We’re red,
We’re white,
We’re f!!!ing dynamite,
ALBION ALBION.

RED ARMY!

RED ARMY!

“Wings of a Sparrow”

This is it. Play-Off Eve.

Somehow this feels bigger than it did under Jim Vince, I’m not sure why it just seems to mean more to the players, the manager and the fans.

The players need to hear us singing whilst they stand in the tunnel before the game. They need to hear us behind them throughout the full 90 minutes, even if things aren’t going our way. It’s easy to sing when we’ve just scored but it’s more important when our backs are against the wall.

We’re all Wittoners, the fans, the management team and the squad. Not many times has that been said before. We’ve got something special here. Let’s fight 'til the death to keep it.

UTA.

[quote=“Left Pegger” post=43424]This is it. Play-Off Eve.

Somehow this feels bigger than it did under Jim Vince, I’m not sure why it just seems to mean more to the players, the manager and the fans.

The players need to hear us singing whilst they stand in the tunnel before the game. They need to hear us behind them throughout the full 90 minutes, even if things aren’t going our way. It’s easy to sing when we’ve just scored but it’s more important when our backs are against the wall.

We’re all Wittoners, the fans, the management team and the squad. Not many times has that been said before. We’ve got something special here. Let’s fight 'til the death to keep it.

UTA.[/quote]

Excellent post

He’s right guys. Couldn’t have put it any better

LOUD AND PROUD

Went to bed thinking about todays game :slight_smile: Just woke up thinking about todays game :wink:
Come on Boys you can win this game! Play with Pride, not fear. Stand tall, and strong.

In big games we have seen teams do anything to try and get our players sent off. Lets not rise to anything like this. Stay calm and cool at all times.

Your`re an awesome team Witton, that gives a 100% in every game.All the best for today.

UTA :slight_smile:

The Jim Vince team was a team of individuals who were just playing for a football team doing a job. This Brian Pritchard team are a unit they are all in it for the club and the fans, and the fans can sense this, whatever happens today this team are arguably the best team Wincham Park has seen since the glory days of the early 90’s.

COME ON YOU REDS, YOU REDS!!!

Under Jum Vince, especially in that econd season, we were a club who thought they had a divine right to be playing at a higher level. We had a big club attitude, without being able to back that up.

Since then we have dropped a level, and pretty much had to go back to basics and start over.

We have good people in all the right places now.

This time around we have show humility, and we’ve all worked hard to get to where we are now.

We deserve today.

With it being away from home i think it has become more of an occasion than in previous years when we have been at home.

Let’s do it for Pritch. If anybody deserves this, then it has to be him.

Good luck to everyone involved in to todays game, it is a fitting end to a great season to be involved in a play off final, how many would have expected this at the start of the season, hoped for maybe?
Everyone involved at witton should take great pride in themselves players, management,backroom volunteers and fans alike, but not forgetting the many fundraisers, Trace, Jimmy P and family to name a few.

Lets all go all out to show our support and appreciation this afternoon and with the good will of the big witton fan up above and titch and the other guys of course we will be victorious.

Enjoy it every wittoner and good luck lads.

Stu

Just a slight correction to jonnyamery this team IS the best Wincham park has seen since the glory days of the early 90’s. RED ARMY SBL

I think the key point here is;

I don’t know if it has been mentioned on here, but my dad has said it to me, those two seasons under Vince, the play-offs were almost second best for us, as we could have won the league in both of those seasons, especially in 07/08. This time, the play-offs were the best we could achieve, and so we have gone into them on a high.

Come on Witton!!

Let’s create an atmosphere like the Stamford Trophy game.

That was a special day, and I’m sure today will be too.

Carpe Deum !
UTA :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Let’s have it!!

RED ARMY!

Setting off shortly so nervous, COME ON THE ALBIOOOOOOOON!!!

Any team news?

Any score?

Usual team jeff with stotty upfront

One up jeff. Stotty