Curzon A. vs Witton Albion Play Off Final

beware slimey greens bearing gifts - they only want a ground share :laugh:

It was like a home gate support should be …the noisiest support has definitely been felt at away games this year save perhaps for some of the under dog games such as Barrow.Next season ,H4H stadium must be a proper fortress at all games .EArly meet ups and few beers before the games defo helps !!

It was like a home gate support should be …the noisiest support has definitely been felt at away games this year save perhaps for some of the under dog games such as Barrow.Next season ,H4H stadium must be a proper fortress at all games .EArly meet ups and few beers before the games defo helps !![/quote]

I echo the sentiment, but in reality our away support is always going to be miles better than our home support. On Saturday home games, most people will just turn up at the ground at half two and go straight on the terraces.

Would we be able to get Sky in the bar? There is an early kick-off every Saturday and a lot of people go to The Anderton or Swinging Witch and make their way to the ground after that. If we can get people in the bar a couple of hours before kick-off I think it’d make a difference!

Sky sub on a commercial basis is very expensive and I am not sure if the club will be able to afford it.

Beer money goes to club that way too !
You may have something with SKy but it’s expensive I think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk9DtoyoXY8&feature=colike

Yeah I appreciate that it may cost a bit. I suppose the costs would have to be compared to the profits but it’s an idea. It’d be a good way of getting 40-50 in there buying pints.

Really annoys me that clubs don’t get subsidised Sky Sports. So much for the “football family”.

I don’t know anything about the technicalities but would it be possible to stream one of those foreign channels through in the club? Alot of pubs seem to do it and it would save the cost of paying the extortionate sky fees. If live football was available in the club it may intice people to have a few extra beers pre or post match home games. Just a thought anyways :whistle: