Danny Graystone

Can i just ask why danny salt is still holding on to a first team place when Jamie Blinkhorn the rezies right back is absolute quality and has greater ability. John should be using reserve team players in crappy cup competitions to gain experience and to show the wittoners what we can offer!!! <br>how many times has this got to be said for christ’s sake!!<br> Some of the reserve players watched on monday and we all agreed that long ball tactics and not being able to pass to your team mates ins’t a good sign of promotion.<br> We all know our potential and also know we should be gettin a crack at the 1st team squad.<br> The reserves played the first team when the kidsgrove game was called off and the 1st’s only won 3-2, so i’ll let you put your own judgements on that.<br><br>Witton Albion Res Vs Malpas (cup final)<br>Tuesday 27th April <br>Wincham Park<br>KO 7:30pm<br>be there or Be square!!

But to be fair Gareth Evans when he is fully fit would probably be right-back and I think the reserves should still wait till the friendlies next year. I would like to see them start to come through if they shine in the friendlies next year!

But there aren’t any "little crappy cup competitins". Although the Mid Cheshire isn’t huge, it’s still a cup and we’d still like to win it.<br><br>And, yes the first team did win, but as I stated it wasn’t a match as such - JD did give the reserves the ball a lot to try to get them to attack.<br><br>Be patient and stop whinging.

Mid-Cheshire CUp is huge because we usually get to play the scummy green team that cannot be mentioned on here!

There was also a lot of team changing in that game, didn’t Yates score for the reserves, and Adam Clarke for the 1st team?

No point in knocking love_bug when there is no1 home, i have addressed this season after season, and Witton just keep letting them slip through their fingers!

Where is Danny Graystone now guys? And in what years did he play for the Albion?<br><br>I have a feeling he’s in Australia, but I’m not sure I have the same bloke.

Hey all,<br><br>Hows it going?? Still keeping tabs on the Albion and its good to see you doing well in the league…Im currently in Adelaide, South Australia been playing over here for two years got a contract for at least another season. Back in February so will try and get an Albion match would be good to see some of them old faces!!! Our club website is www.panthersfc.com.au for anyone whos interested… Keep shouting for the Albion and stuffing those Green shite! Will never forget that Cheshire Cup Semi Final I think I took the 18th penalty or something like that - Good memories take care all!