Dave Thomas

I’ve read tonight that Dave Thomas has passed away this evening.

Extremely sad news. A true servant to Northwich Vics and local football.

Condolences to his family and friends.
RIP Dave.

Dave had been in hospital and was apparently critically ill in Intensive Care but it had been reported that there was a slight improvement in his condition on Friday.

Sadly it wasn’t to be and a Northwich Victoria Statement announced his passing at 9.35pm on Saturday night at the age of 68.

A true and dedicated Northwich Victoria supporter who did so much for the club and also for football in general, he will be deeply missed by everyone who knew him.

RIP Dave.

1 Like

RIP Dave
Condolences to family and friends from a fellow Former Pupil from Sir John Deane’s (he was in the year above me).

My work colleague for many years before he went full time at Vics. A great guy with a terrific sense of humour and love of life. He will be missed by everyone who knew him. RIP Dave.

RIP Dave condolences to the family.

Northwich Victoria Football Club have announced the following:

Dave’s Funeral is to take place on FRIDAY, 11th NOVEMBER - 12.30pm at St Helen’s Church Witton followed by cremation at Vale Royal Crematorium.

Refreshments are at Witton Albion Social Club following the service.

Dave’s family have asked that bright colours be worn and your football club’s shirts are also acceptable.

Donations are being received for Northwich Victoria Football Club in memory of Dave.

1 Like

Good turnout for Dave today, as a Wittoner I’m made up we welcomed them to Wincham Park for the wake, giving respect to a lovely man who did so much for local football.

Debbie and Kerry did Witton proud with the buffet they put out.