DAVE TICKLE DEPARTS

WE NOW HAVE A VERY BARE SQUAD AS THE 2ND PLAYER IN A FEW DAYS LEAVES WITTON,GOOD LUCK DAVE.

is this 100% true,if it is good luck ticks. :wink:

Not 100% true as there has been no official approach made for him and he is STILL a registered Witton Albionplayer. Ticks though may well play somewhere this Saturday. <br><br>More on this as and when

Hope its not true - Weve not kept a clean sheet for 9 games- Coincidentally the last time Ticks played!!!

I say good riddence to a below average player. Hes got no right foot, no pace, and a pea head. He was never anything but a waste of time and he always thought he was bigger than the club! [smiley=banane.gif]

I was not saddened in the slightest to see this young Uzbeckistani trialist sent back to his oil field. He displayed an uncanny ability to shin balls in all directions and had the touch of a burglar. On an even more negaitve note, as his current employer, one can only hope someone snaps him up to rid me of the daily torture of managing him.

Ticks you will all pleased to hear was at training last night.

bit un called for ey lads. probably just some sad losers sittin at homw givin sh*t over a player that has been outstandin when ever called upon to play, if the news is true then good look lad

I think you’ll find im a season ticket holder, who thinks this young waste of space would be better off playing crown green bowls! The guy is just not a footballer which is why he struggles to get a game, however i think he might make a good linesman so do the club a favour tick take ur refs badge and stand in as the fifth official.