Do you want Witton Albion to progress??

The club will be open again on Thursday night, And anyone that is interested in raising funds for the players, I will be there from 8-30pm onwards to talk to anyone who is interested.<br>We will have to let Jim Vince know as soon as possible as to how much we are being pledged so that he can finalise his squad, and release those he can’t afford<br>It is up to you the supporters as to where we go from here.<br>Lets be positive and have the success we all deserve, Jim is trying is hardest to get the players he wants to come to the club, It’s now up to US supporters to keep them[smiley=banane.gif]

Right it is now Thursday evening, I have been down to the club, and I can’t believe that it is not open again!! [smiley=ranting.gif]I was asked by Jim Vince to get supporters down to meet the players and have a chat with them.<br>Also we want to raise funds for the team, but how the hell can we when we have nowhere to meet supporters and get them interested in joining in the fund raising<br>Can someone from the board please give me an answer to this question, I am getting very frustrated and am beginning to wonder if it is worth my and other genuine supporters spending our time and energy [smiley=ranting.gif]

Len:<br><br>Sorry I can’t give you an answer and find it rather bizarre also. I have printed this thread off and sent it to the Chairman for his comments/action.<br><br>GE<br>

There will be an Football Information Meeting on Thursday 13 July commencing at 7.30pm in the Social Club (doors will be open) when Jim will give his usual forthright views on the season ahead and supporters can give feedback on their thoughts.<br><br>Also an opportunity for Len & Co. to discuss Witton Albion’s progression…<br><br>GE<br>

Well the meeting took place last night, and Jim Vince gave us a very truthful opinion as to what he expects from the team that he is putting together.<br>It sounds like a very promising start to the season.<br>He also outlined what additional funding that is required to suppliment the wage bill he has been given by the board, to enable him to keep a squad of 20 players<br>The response we got from the supporters that bothered to turn up was encouraging.<br>We have now got the fund up and running, with an account set up by Jim with myself also a third party to the account.<br>So if anyone out there wants to get involved and help us have a team that we all deserve, please! please contact myself, Jim Powell, Andy Lomas or Andy Chadwick [smiley=banane.gif]

Well the long awaited moment arrives this evening after the game against Manchester City under 19’s.<br>When Jim announces his squad for this coming season.<br>Those of you who have witnessed what he has put together, will I am sure be postive of how he is setting out his stall for the season, with this squad.<br>The only thing we need now is your support in keeping the squad together, and we cannot do this without your help. quite a few of you have committed yourselves by pledging either donations or weekly/monthly amounts, which go straight into an account for players ONLY.<br>If you have not already done so PLEASE do so ASAP and see either myself/Jim Powell/Andy Lomas or Andy Chadwick.<br>WITHOUT YOUR HELP WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP THE PLAYERS needed to obtain Jim’s and our objective, which is to have a very successful season

Well after the opening game last Saturday, what a fantastic result it was.<br>This shows what a first class squad Jim has put together<br>The question now is, can he afford to keep them together.?<br>The answer is NO not on the budget he has been given by the board(I am not knocking the board, as they have given him the budget that the club can afford)<br>So I am now pleading with all you genuine Wittoners out there to pledge your support to Jim, by either giving donations or pledge weekly amounts to enable him to keep this great squad together.<br>Also get your friends and family to come to the matches,I am sure they will be amazed at the class of football being played<br>Also by joining our 200 club at a one off price of ?10 for the whole season, you will also be helping Jim as 50% of the ?10 goes straight to Jim’s football fund