Eagle Sports v Witton Reserves Saturday 13th Aug

Next Saturday 13th August sees the reserves start their new season off in the Mid-Cheshire 1st Division, with a game at Eagle Sports with a 3pm kick off<br>Hope any one that is not travelling to TNS to watch the 1st team, will come and give the lads your support<br>Directions to the ground is:<br><br> [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]From centre of Warrington, Leave travelling west on A57 (Sankey Way), Passing Levers/Faberge.<br>Keep straight on at large roundabout, continue through to next set of lights @David Lloyd Centre on your left, go straight through following the A57 to the next roundabout and bear left following the A562 (Widnes), after 50 yards at the traffic lights keep to the inside lane and take the second left into Thornton Road.There is a post box and shop on the corner.<br>Go down Thornton Road FOR APPROX 500 yards and take the second turning on your right(signposted EAGLE SPORTS)<br> <br><br>Hope to see as many of you as possible there ?

This is my final attempt to ask for anyone that is free on Saturday to come to Eagle sports and cheer the lads on to what we hope is the start of a very successful season<br>The lads have been training very hard and I can guarantee you that they are up for this opening game, which is the highest league that our reserves have ever been in, and they have earned it [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif]<br>Come on lads you can do it, I have got faith in you all, see you all on Saturday