EASYFUNDRAISING

Did you know that whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be collecting free donations for Witton Albion Football Club? (I have raised nearly £200 for Witton Albion by doing this!)

There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury’s – it doesn’t cost you a penny extra!

It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…

1. Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/wittonalbionfc/ and join for free.

2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.

3. After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!

There are no catches or hidden charges and Witton Albion Football Club will be really grateful for your donations.

Thank you for your support.

Will do from now on.
WHS.

A great way to get money in for Witton and is so easy. there is no effort involved, even i can go through the process, and if i can so too can you. The more people that do this the more money we have for the team. Go for it and get that extra cash for the team. UTA

Following on from last nights Supporters Meeting, I would just like to raise this fundraising idea again. When you shop online with most companies, they will make a free donation to Witton. All you need to do is go to the Easyfundraising website first, and then go to the site you buying from there. It’s that time of year when people are buying Xmas presents, and booking next years holidays. I have raised money this week by buying Xmas presents through Amazon, and booking my holidays through Hotels.com and Brittany Ferries…examples of many companies that donate through Easyfundraising.

I use Amazon regularly for things so it’s something for me to think about. I have known about Easyfundraising for a while now but never actually used it.

I’ve just registered and have also found that I can donate even through doing my weekly shopping online. Thanks for that reminder TT.

I agree, it’s so easy to do and is a great way to raise money for Witton. Every Witton fan who can should at least look into this easy way to put money Witton’s way.

Done it.
WHS.