Emirates FA Challenge Cup - Match Arrangements.

The following arrangements are in place for our Emirates FA Challenge Cup fixture with Buxton, to be played at The NetDec Stadium on Saturday, 3rd September. The day has also been designated as NON LEAGUE DAY.

The match will kick off at 3pm.

Normal Matchday Prices apply: Adults £9, Concessions £6, Students & Under 15’s £4. Kids Go Free Memberships are not valid for Cup games.

Should a replay be necessary, it will take place at Buxton’s Silverlands Ground on Tuesday, 6th September kick off 7.45pm with extra time & penalties if needed.

Buxton’s Admission Prices are as follows:

£10 Adult

£6 Concessions including students.

They charge 16 and unders £2 or free with a full payer…

Sadly away that day but wish the lads all the best from me.
WHS.

This will be a tough one, they are sat on top of the league above so have had a good start-but so have we so hope for a cracking game and us through to the next round UTA

Buxton won their last game 2-1 thanks to an OG and PEN. The other 2 teams they beat are 16th and 17th so don’t be fooled by their lofty position.

No reason whatsoever why you can`t progress. My prediction 2-1 to Witton.

My prediction, we will not meet 1874 or Vics in the next round.
WHS.

[quote=“WHS” post=65926]My prediction, we will not meet 1874 or Vics in the next round.
WHS.[/quote]

I think you will find that is a fact rather than a prediction Alan!

I’ll try to attach some flyers here for showing around town but it’ll probably fail. If so email wittonalbionclubshop@gmail.com if you want me to email them to you.