Ex Albion players amongst the goals

Three ex Witton players were on target for their respective clubs this afternoon.<br><br>Simon Burton and Kevin Towey scored in Warrington Town’s win at Belper, while Gary Furnival was on target for Mossley in their 3 - 2 defeat at Ossett Town.<br><br>Another ex Witton defender, Adam Farley put through his own net as the Merseysiders went out of the FA Cup at Barrow.

Clitheroe’s winner in their FA Trophy replay against Halesowen Town came from Darrell Avery.

Two ex Witton players were on target for their respective clubs in two of Saturday’s matches that survived the weather.<br><br>Gary Furnival scored in Mossley’s surprise 4 - 0 away win at Frickley, while Gavin Salmon was on target in Woodley Sports win at Warrington Town.

Former Witton striker Gavin Salmon was on target again for Woodley Sports as they produced the shock of the day, winning 2 - 1 at high - flying Hednesford.<br><br>Ex Witton midfielder Rick Bailey, hit a hat trick as Congleton Town beat Formby at Booth Street by four goals to one.

Great I’m really glad for Rick as he was a player I think we could have improved had we kept him. He has great pace but just needed to look up and pass the ball better when he got to the oppositions end. A good lad who I hope improves his game more and who might eventually end up back with us!