FA Trophy Draw

Witton Albion at home agin to Alsager town

Home Draws in our 1st 7 Cup Matches of the season.<br><br>SIX Consecutive Saturdays at HOME.<br><br>What is going on - seems like we’re getting "rewarded" for many of our previous seasons.<br><br>Good draw this, Alsager, nice and local, they have a very good core of fans, never played each other competively before, should make for a good atmosphere. Oh and we get to meet up with that great character Lee Madin again!

Great draw.<br><br>Bill<br>

interesting draw for me, my lads a life long wittoner but plays for them ? ill settle for a 1-0 witton win with my lad mom. :smiley:

i believe ex wittoner stu tulluch is there now

FA TROPHY REPLAYS<br><br>EASTWOOD TOWN 1 AFC TELFORD UNITED 0.<br>GATESHEAD 3 SUTTON COLDFIELD TOWN 0.<br>HALESOWEN TOWN 2 HEDNESFORD TOWN 1.

I know the bloke who ref’d the Telford game last night, apparently their players kicked off a 20 man brawl in reaction to going out of the Trophy!! And their fans were ready to join in (approx 300 travelled apparently).

The unfortunate thing is it means Telford and Hednesford can concentrate on the league(sic)!

Should Saturday’s game result in a draw, the replay will take place at Alsager on Tuesday, 7th November at 7.45pm.<br>The details for the replay are as follows:<br><br>Directions: Exit M6 at junction 16 and follow signs for Alsager, until you pass a Little Chef/Burger King on the left. Carry on over a level crossing until you come to a T junction. Turn right at T junction and follow the road into the town centre, carry on over traffic lights (Civic Buildings on left). Take 2nd left into Shady Grove, follow to T junction then turn right. Take 1st left into West Grove and then take the opening on the right to enter the "Town Ground."<br><br>Parking: There is no parking inside the ground for visiting players or supporters on matchdays. Street parking is available to the south of the ground.<br><br>Admission Prices: Adults ?6, Concessions ?3. No extra charge for seating.<br>Matchday Programme: ?1.<br><br>The Social Club has hot and cold refreshments available.<br><br>Disabled Facilities: Information unavailable at the time of writing.<br><br>This information will appear in Saturday’s Matchday Programme along with details of our possible visit to Stalybridge, should the Trophy tie be decided.