FA Trophy

Looking to tomorrows draw here are a list of the full results & postponements yesterday.<br><br>To be included are all conference clubs as well.<br>Can anyone GE/CHad confirm if it is nationalised at 1st round proper level?<br><br>http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/TheFATrophy/Results/FATrophy_results.htm&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;The next round is worth ?4000 to the winners and for those asking on the coach yesterday - its the last 64 now!

I say no matter who we draw we should get another coach trip going! Even if we’re at home! Coach from town to Witton!

Looking at last season’s ties I’d state that it was from the 2nd Round Proper that the competition is truly national.<br><br>Great idea that for a coach(es) for even a home tie. Judging by the tremendous din and encouragement during at least 5 hours yesterday then a Penny Black breakfast meet, followed by an early Britannia Carpets Stadium arrival for more of the same would be most welcome.<br><br>Imagine the noise that would be generated inside a covered stadium then!

I wonder if just for one home game we could get EVERYONE stood behind goal, just to see if we could generate a similar atmosphere that we get for away matches??

Good idea Robbo. However, us old men need a sit down for at least half the game!!! I sincerely hope the lads do it again on Tuesday night as I hopefully have a letter to be printed in the local press about our great run of 10 without defeat, it will look a bit sick if we lose!!! However, I have great faith in this team, the defence now looks awesome.<br>WHS.

Thanks Chad - There are still a good pick of conf clubs in the north:<br>york, Halifax, Morecambe, rentboys to name a few.<br>We shall see anyway.<br>the ultimate coach away day to Exeter may elude us for another round yet!

ok going for a wild guess but I bet Farsley celtic away getting a draw and bringing them back to wincham park for a 1-0 win in the replay ;D

Sods luck - gateshead away for me.

Woodley Sports away. Gutted.

Vics home v Farsley.