Farsley Celtic 0-1 Witton Albion

Lee Spike with the goal on 54mins. From what Debbie said we played very well & deserved the win against 3rd place Farsley who are almost certain for the playoffs.<br><br> New guys Lally & Latham played along with Danny Byrne in midfield as well whose from Droylsden & his a quality player from when I’ve watched Droylsden. Finlay was named on the bench so we certainly seem to have more options now. ?[smiley=banane.gif]<br><br>Well done the ALBS<br><br>PS Northwich Victoria 1-2 Gravesend & Northfleet

So it really is Good Friday [smiley=banane.gif]

That was the comment in the club Jac - yes it is a bloody good friday!<br><br>The game and performance was every bit as impressive as the score line suggests. ?Byrne lively, Lally stong, commanding, and excellent working performances by all concerned. ?Just terrific lost for words!<br><br>Well done lads.<br><br>Just seen the gate on the Unibond site - 302?<br>No chance! If they counted them out after the match maybe, after half time of Pudsey was allowed in for free!

ANAGRAM<br><br><br> Clue what is neil thinking of now ?<br><br> FPFA?SOYL<br><br> ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

Food? ;D

[smiley=applause_smiley.gif]Andy don’t go that road again, After all it’s only 3 wins on the run<br>Dizzy heights comes to mind<br>Well I am on my way to cheer on the reserves now, and I hopr they can keep up the good run [smiley=banane.gif]

If we hadn’t conceded late at Prescot, Beaten 9 men Bridlington away & taken 2 of our many chances at Hyde etc etc etc we would be in the playoff hunt. Bit late now for the playoffs but it gives hope for next year which probably isn’t a good thing. :-/

It was the best Good Friday EVER!!<br><br>Excellent performance by all. Lally was outstanding and what a signing in Danny Byrne. <br><br>A massive shame there weren’t more of us there to witness it.<br><br>Keep up the good work guys! [smiley=banane.gif]<br><br>

This possibly explains the gate on Friday; no way were there 302 actually there so perhaps the 50 free tickets given out were actually counted whether they were used or not?<br><br>[quote]Farsley Celtic?s recent tie up with Esporta Health Club in Thornbury, Bradford has proved a success for both parties when the Celts gave 50 free tickets to Fridays game against Witton Albion and Esporta reciprocating by giving a free weeks trial to all Farsleys senior players plus the 300 Club Members.

Farsleys ticket offer was oversubscribed at Esporta and without doubt added a large portion of the gate of 302.
[/quote]<br><br>Taken from the Unibond Website