Farsley Predictions

Well the first game at last on Saturday, a very tricky start to the new season, Farsley have been made favourites to win the title this season so a real test for Gary and the boys what’s you predictions for the score?

Going to be a Tricky first game with a few first choice players missing I’ll go for a hard fought 2-2 draw

I fancy us sneaking a 1-0 win ;D

a draw for me

2-1 to the witton boys! [smiley=banane.gif]

1-0 win.<br><br>For us of course.<br><br> ;D ;D ;D

I think that the score will be 2.1 to us as I have never seen squad so up for a first game in my life.<br><br>Might be something to do with last year.

I edging towards a draw.<br><br>I would also like to wish the boys well for the first game of the season. Its a long road ahead. Its a marathon not a sprint. It’ll be a season with many twists and turns. It’ll be a rollercoaster ride.<br><br>Please feel free to add your own cliches<br><br>COME ON THE BOYS!!!<br><br>

Farsley 3 Witton 0<br><br>Can t really see any other result and i think if you lot went with your head rather than your heart this is what you d say too.<br><br>Farsley Champions 04/05 and 05/06

[quote]Farsley 3 Witton 0

Can t really see any other result and i think if you lot went with your head rather than your heart this is what you d say too.
[/quote]<br>Is it possible you could give us a description of this notable head of yours so that we can go up to you at the end of the match and say, "Very well done, sir. Your prediction was completely accurate" (as I’m sure it will be, with a head of such distinction - I expect no other result from now onwards)?<br><br>Jesus, we don’t half attract them on this board. At least that lying c*nt Ishe… no, I won’t say it… is taking a bit of time off at the moment, no doubt polishing his list of aliases as I write. There’s no escape Mr I.<br>

[quote]Farsley 3 Witton 0

Can t really see any other result and i think if you lot went with your head rather than your heart this is what you d say too.

Farsley Champions 04/05 and 05/06[/quote]<br><br>Right result but for the wrong team. Might have seen the Unibond Premier Champions for 2005/06 at Throtles Nest today but it isn’t the homeside.