Farsley v Witton

About 15 mins gone Witton winning 2-0 [smiley=banane.gif]

Half time still 0-2

We’re gonna p!ss this tinpot league.<br><br>Who scored?

Now 3-0 Andy Lee with a screamer, first goal was a shot deflected of MM and the second a header but not sure who scored that one

Finished 3-0 well done boys great start to the season!!! [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

;D ;D ;DFantastic result guys. Better than my prediction.<br><br>By my basic maths and looking at the rest of the result this puts us…<br><br><br>TOP OF THE LEAGUE! ;D ;D ;D

Says on the Unibond site that Jones scored the second and it was Byrne not Lee that got the third, will have to sack my roving reporter! Top of the league [smiley=banane.gif]

No, it was Maguire with the third!!!<br><br>Fab performance - unbelievable<br><br>All the best to Gary Pinch who was taken to hospital with a neck injury too.<br><br>

Never dreamed that up!<br>Woah easy top the table, but not an easy home victory a 3-0 win AWAY at the league FAVOURITES.<br><br>Speechless.<br>Lets keep it up on tuesday! [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Great result. Just to confirm the goalscorers were Mike Moseley, Kingsley Ben Jones and Liam McGuire.<br><br>Also it is the unfortunate Ian Latham who has gone to Leeds General for treatment on a neck injury.<br><br>Excellent 3 points.<br><br>My MOM: Anton Lally.<br><br>GE<br>

Well done everybody including our fans who behaved impeccably. If this is what going on an FA course does for young Mr Finley lets get his name down for more. I thought Maguire had a great match with Jone the new signing superb what a header. Lets thrash Runcorn on Tuesday then watch the stay away fans come back fingers crossed. <br>

Superb start to the season! Everyone was brilliant!<br>I hope Ian’s injury isn’t too bad and we see him back soon.<br>Let’s play like this all season lads!<br>Bring on Runcorn!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pleased to say that Ian Latham was released from hospital @ 7pm. He is ok - very doubtful for Tuesday but otherwise ok.<br><br>GE<br>

Not sure who sent it in but a great match report in the non league paper today. Tuesday can’t come soon enough…

Home teams usually do the reports for the NLP so we must have impressed them.