Farsley

Ok folks bit of build up:<br><br>Are we confident?<br>Farsley have put a decent run together in the league and it’s goingt o be a tough one as I doubt we’ll get such an easy ride (in a way) as we did against Vauxhall.<br><br>Are we expecting an above average gate? I’ll go for just over 300 and will be delighted if its more as they are at home and I can’t see Farsley brnging any more than erm well as manya s they did last year when they were pushng for the title!<br><br>finally - who’s your midfield choice then:<br>Gaghan<br>Peers<br>Whalley<br>Connors<br>Alex Brown<br>Ally Brown<br>Mike Bowler<br>Rob Lloyd<br><br>hmm, atleast we have 5 subs tomorrow!

<br> Peers Lloyd Brown(if fit) Whalley Mike Bowler at full back to replace <br> Hockenhull who I believe is not fit.<br> I think this lineup could do the job to gain the prize.

Peers Lloyd Connors Whalley - that is one hell of a midfield should be bossin any game witton play in

Connors and the referee will be our most important players<br>

Peers Lloyd Connors Whalley, is easily our best midfield.<br>Hopefully Warlow should be back in the side after tweaking hs groin on Tuesday.<br>Lets hope it isn’t another contriversal decision that wins the game for either side.

[quote]Ok folks bit of build up:

Are we confident?
Farsley have put a decent run together in the league and it’s goingt o be a tough one as I doubt we’ll get such an easy ride (in a way) as we did against Vauxhall.

Are we expecting an above average gate? I’ll go for just over 300 and will be delighted if its more as they are at home and I can’t see Farsley brnging any more than erm well as manya s they did last year when they were pushng for the title!

[/quote]<br><br>Oi I was there last year !! Can’t come tomorrow though… got a school rugby match against Newcastle Grammar School. 20 on the bus… and probs another 20 by car… should be around 40ish from Farsley.<br>

Was that four-ty or four-TEEN??