Feast of Goals at Wincham Park

There was a feast of wonderful goals this evening at Wincham Park, where the Albion reserves, with a mixed team of reserve and youth team players put on a superb performance on showing how to score <br>They beat a poor Winnington Avenue B team 10 - 0<br>Yes TEN, First team look out [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=ranting.gif]

Wow!!<br><br>Missed a good one then - I was tempted to pop in on my way home from the gym but thought it better to go and get showered!!<br><br>No first-teamers getting a game?

Len if you or Hughessi or anyone else for that matter knows the scorers could you please post them here or email me etc so I can update the reserve page fully.<br>Cheers<br><br>Well done btw!

Hughesy, will have to give you the scorers, as it was all too much counting the goals without noting the scorers<br>There were no 1st teamers in the team either tonight, <br>Let’s hope it rubs off on the 1st team on Saturday [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] :-[<br>

Neil,<br>Best I can do as I’m still learning the names,<br><br>danny mcnamara 4<br>gavin 2<br>kenny brady 2<br>matty clarke 1<br>an nother youth team player 1<br><br>4-0 ht<br><br>Goes a little way to making up for the disappointment of losing a 3-1 lead in our last game.<br><br>4 youth team players started and 7 finished it.<br>It was a very one sided game, read into that what you will!<br><br>Any players reading this training is monday night at wincham park at 18:30, bring running shoes and boots.<br><br>cheers <br>Si

Thanks Si - anything is better than nothing!<br>Neil