FOOTBALL CAREERS CENTRE WORKS FOR WITTON

FOOTBALL CAREERS CENTRE WORKS FOR WITTON<br>18/03/2005 <br> <br>Nineteen-year-old goalkeeper Thomas Tabb has signed for UniBond League Premier Division club Witton Albion. <br><br>The former Liverpool stopper was invited to the club when they contacted the ?Football Careers Centre? after looking at the website. Tabb played in a practise match last week and signed before playing for the reserves in a 1-0 win on Thursaday night. <br><br><br>Jim Vince from Witton Albion told www.nonleaguedaily.com: "Football Careers Centre gives our club a great opportunity to identify new players. I will continue to use their website and services as I have been impressed with their professionalism and quality of players they have recommended." <br><br>Meanwhile, a Ryman League club has shown interest in nine members after seeing our site. <br><br>One of the members, defender Andy Stevens, will train with a club with a view to signing for the rest of the season. <br><br>Other members that the club wish to see will take part in a game against the club in the very near future. <br><br>(Jon Willis ? Football Careers Centre) <br><br>from www.nonleaguedaily.com<br><br>Any news on this?

Well? Is anyone going to offer a brief overview of what happened at the Info meeting?<br><br>The silence is deafening!

Obviously Not

Anyone tell me about this article from Non-League Daily?