For Sale

Samsung Large Screen TV as seen in the Stelfox Lounge now located in the Boardroom and surplus to requirements £100 ono

4 x Faux Leather Armchairs again as seen in the Stelfox, good condition, £10 each ono

All proceeds from above to Witton Albion FC, for more details text 07760482922 B)

Percussion Plus Drum Kit in Witton Red, what else!(Actually in Wine Red) all the usual stuff, 2 x Mounted Toms, Floor Tom, Bass Drum , Snare ,Hi Hat , stool ,Sticks, crash pads, and various cymbals, ideal for beginner, will deliver locally if required, £150, (Will donate £50 to Witton)
Full Set of Left Handed Hippo Golf Cubs, never been further than a driving range and most never used!, includes Bag,Balls,Tees and even a pair of never worn Golf Shoes size 71/2, Buy me a lager top,donate £75 to Th’Albs and there yours B)

For more info phots etc text me on 07760 482922

I have written a book on the last 6 months of 1914 based on the newspapers of the day. It is called, “A Call to Arms” “Mid Cheshire Goes to War.” I have donated half the Royalties to the Royal British Legion but if I sell any books on here I will donate half the price to the Development Fund. The books cost £10 and I only have paperbacks left. Contact me on here if you are interested; oh and Witton do get a mention, particularly Clarence (Lal) Hilditch the first player/manager of Manchester United.
WHS.

1 Like

Logs Logs Logs!!

Quality seasoned logs for sale.
Net bags £3.20
loose bulk bag tipped load £55.00
Delivered free to Northwich/Knutsford area.

For each bulk bag sold quoting this post I will donate £5.00 to the development fund.

Jon.long@cheshireG&B.co.uk

Acoustic guitar for sale . “Pure Tone” dreadnought in pristine condition and excellent sound ,recently restrung .
£50.00 . £10.00 goes to Witton. Send me a pm if interested. Reducing my stock hence for sale.

I have a Hotpoint under worktop fridge for sale. Bought just over 2 years ago…in perfect condition. £40 or nearest offer. Buyer collect.