FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE GROUNDSTAFF / CLUB OFFICIALS

The volunteers weekend helping on the ground is coming up - can we please request that somebody can let us in and give us access to all of the paint / tools etc?

We need access from 9am on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend please. Finishing around 3pm.

Thank you.

Jo

I will be there on Saturday morning with a crate of lager for the workers.
WHS.

[quote=“joheffey” post=71154]The volunteers weekend helping on the ground is coming up - can we please request that somebody can let us in and give us access to all of the paint / tools etc?

We need access from 9am on both Saturday and Sunday this weekend please. Finishing around 3pm.

Thank you.

Jo[/quote]

Any news on this Jo? It will be a bit of mare if we cant get in. Leg ups over the wall lol.

If you need me to get in touch with anyone at the club for keys let me know please.

[quote=“WHS” post=71155]I will be there on Saturday morning with a crate of lager for the workers.
WHS.[/quote]

Thanks Alan! :slight_smile:

ive messaged Jo on FB and if she needs help opening up the ground I can help out but Alan and the lads are normally down.

I will be ‘‘popping’’ across Colin , so see you week-end , don’t know about 9am though !!!

9-00 am a bit early for me too! See you around 10-30 am!!
WHS>

Thanks Colin, I don’t think any of the ground staff are there at that time and nobody apart from yourself has responded to me at all which is quite disheartening. If you could be there to let us in that would be an enormous help Col. It is quite sad that I am having to beg someone to let us in considering so many of us are giving up a weekend to come and work at the ground voluntarily. Very sad to me. Thought people would be jumping through hoops to let us in.

Hi Jo - the normal ground staff day is tomorrow (Thursday), so we will get our heads together and one of us will agree to be there for 9 am Saturday so don’t worry we will get you in !!

That will be great. I am doing a few pick ups. Crewe, Moulton, Hartford then the club so it will be anytime between 9 and 9.30am at the very latest. Thank you xxxx

You lot ar BRILLIANT!!
WHS.